Learn More About Destination Spas
Destination spas offer a full-immersion spa experience in which all guests participate. All-inclusive programs provide fitness activities, nutritious spa cuisine, various therapeutic spa and body treatments, educational classes, and often mind/body/spirit offerings to help you jump-start a new, more healthful lifestyle. The ultimate in spa travel, destination spas offer guests a full-immersion spa and wellness experience. Accommodations, fitness activities, education classes, spa cuisine, and even some spa treatments are often included in one price.
How To Choose A Destination Spa:
- Think about what you want from the experience.
Do you want a restricted calorie experience or all you can eat? Find out their food philosophy before you go.
- Do you have a medical issue you want to address? Canyon Ranch in Lenox, Mass. or Tucson are unparalleled in their medical staff.
- Do you want an outdoors experience, with hiking and rock climbing? Try The Red Mountain Spa in Ivins, Utah.
- Do you want to be in town or in the country? Photos can be deceiving. Find out exactly where the facility is located. To make the most of your spa vacation, read these spa travel tips.
Top 10 Destination Spas:
- Golden Door San Marcos, California
- Rancho La Puerta Tecate, Mexico
- Ten Thousand Waves Japanese Spa & Resort Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Lake Austin Spa Resort Texas
- Miraval Resort & Spa Tuscon, Arizona
- Mii Amo, a Destination Spa Sedona, Arizona
- Westglow Resort & Spa Blowing Rock, North Carolina
- Canyon Ranch Tuscon, Arizona
- Lodge at Woodloch, a Destination Spa Resort Hawley, Pennsylvania
- Red Mountain Resort Ivins, Utah