47 Boutique Hotel Rome
Stemming from an understanding that true luxury lies in rich experiences rather than objects, 47 Boutique Hotel’s ambience is one of indulgence, to be sure, but also a warm and inviting space in the archaeological center of the Eternal City.
Here, away from the myriad sights and sounds of this ancient city, guests find an oasis of peace, where pure relaxation happens in the wellness center, tastebuds are tempted in a sophisticated rooftop restaurant and every imaginable comfort awaits in a variety of guestroom personalities and sizes. Classic, yet understated, contemporary yet with a nod to the history that surrounds it, 47 Boutique Hotel is a new Roman masterpiece.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
47 Hotel Rome
Resort Style & Type: Safari Camp
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Several room styles await guests of 47 Boutique Hotel, each elegantly furnished in a pleasing art deco style and boasting thoughtfully chosen contemporary artwork. The 61 guestrooms and suites include Double Deluxe rooms for those needing more space – perfect for families traveling together – a Junior Suite, with views of the monuments of Via Luigi Petroselli, and the top-floor corner Suites, with private terraces overlooking the Forum Boarium, the Piazza della Bocca della Verità and the Tiber.
One of 47 Boutique Hotel’s greatest amenities is its plum location in the historic center of Rome, directly facing popular archaeological sites. However, the treats continue inside, where modern art and signed masterpieces by Rotella, Mastroianni and Mitorai grace the walls. A wellness center and gym boast workout equipment, a sauna and steam bath, and guest rooms feature adjustable air conditioning, a minibar, WiFi access, Nespresso machines or tea facilities, and satellite television.
All of the Eternal City is at guests’ fingertip at 47 Boutique Hotel, from the Pantheon and Colosseum, to the Borghese Gallery and the Vatican Museums. St. Peter’s Basilica, the old Jewish Quarter – both for its history and delectable cuisine – and the catacombs are all within easy sightseeing distance. Jaunts farther afield include Hadrian’s Villa, Villa d’Este, Orvieto and Pompeii. The hotel staff is delighted to suggest sightseeing, bike tours, and shopping excursions, including dining recommendations, throughout the city.
When all of Rome’s the stage, a panoramic, rooftop restaurant is just the thing to conjure an evening of romance and intrigue. 47 Boutique Hotel woos gourmet-centric guests at 47 Circus Roof Garden, where Chef Gabriele Enrico uses only the best ingredients from local producers to create fresh and light dishes. Breakfast is a treat, too, with homemade cakes and pastries, organic produce, fresh croissants, Italian meats and cheeses and excellent cappuccino.
47 Boutique Hotel is located halfway between the Circus Maximum and Piazza Venezia on Via Luigi Petroselli. The Colosseum, Forum and Domux Aurea, as well as top shopping and entertainment districts are within walking distance. The Leonardo da Vinci International Airport is a 45 minute drive away.
Our Custom-Tailored Tours
Elite Travel Collection – Custom-tailored Tours, Family Vacations & Romantic Getaways.
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Accommodation in our hand-picked 4-star or 5-star hotels
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities