Adventures by Disney
Traveling with Adventures by Disney provides culturally immersive, once-in-a-lifetime experiences that prove all vacations are not created equal.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Adventures by Disney
Type of Tour: Guided Tours
This Tour is Rated: 5-Stars
This Tour is Fully Guided: Yes
This Tour is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Tour is All-Inclusive: No
This Tour is Adults-only: No
This Tour Includes Flights:
Minimum Age for This Tour: N/A
This Tour s Autism Friendly: No. (Groups Guided by Certified Specialists)
Children Program: Yes
Adventure by Disney
Experience the world through the eyes of a storyteller—and become part of the story. Whenever you travel with Adventures by Disney, two Adventure Guides will guarantee that every detail of your trip is attended to. Along with local experts, they’ll ensure that you feel a connection to the people, culture and traditions of each destination visited.
Explore the world in ways that every member of your family will enjoy. Each Adventures by Disney trip offers unique itinerary items—from more sophisticated experiences for adults to special Junior Adventurer activities tailored to kids. Thanks to Disney’s impeccable attention to detail, you’ll discover plenty of special opportunities to create and share unforgettable memories your family will treasure forever.
An Adventures by Disney vacation is more than seeing amazing destinations throughout the world—it’s experiencing them. Our Adventure Guides and local experts immerse you in the customs, traditions and daily life of the people, places and cultures you visit, bringing a unique and authentic experience that only Disney can provide.
Go where visitors are seldom allowed for unique behind-the-scenes glimpses into exotic locales and select events around the globe. Adventures by Disney tours offer Guests access to extraordinary opportunities that aren’t available to the general public—it’s like having a “backstage pass” to the world!
Traveling with Adventures by Disney is about immersing yourself in the cultures, stories and people of the world—not worrying about the hassles usually associated with vacation travel. Discover some of what’s included in your trip.
To travel with Adventures by Disney is to have access to the world. Whether it’s a private tour of the Vatican museum or a dinner party in the Imperial Pavilion at the Vienna Zoo, your adventure will take you to unique locations as only Disney can. And with two Adventure Guides, you won’t just visit exotic destinations, you’ll experience them and become part of the story.
- Two Disney-trained Adventure Guides on every trip
- Private events and privately guided tours
- Backstage access
- Bypassing lines at popular museums and attractions
- Unique cultural experiences with local experts
- Special activities just for Junior Adventurers
- Special programs with the local community
- Costumed historical characters who bring stories to life
Hotels & Dining
From the outstanding accommodations that you and your family will call home to the savory local flavors that will dazzle your palate, you can be sure you will enjoy the Disney standards that you have come to expect from Disney throughout your Adventures by Disney vacation.
Activities & Admissions
Attention to detail is an Adventures by Disney trademark, including when it comes to details like tickets and admissions to the events, attractions and parks you and your family will visit on your adventure. We take care of all the little things so you can focus on what’s in front of you, be it the breath-taking beauty of Alaska’s Denali National Park or the works of the great masters in Florence’s Uffizi Gallery.
- Tickets and admissions to events and attractions
- National and regional park entrance fees
- Nature and wildlife educational program
- Special entertainment and performances
- Fun surprises and gifts
Whether it’s a short flight from Ayers Rock to Sydney, island hopping in Greece by ferry or a railroad ride through Alaska, we’ll make sure that all travel with us throughout your Adventures by Disney vacation is easy and hassle-free.
Most Escorted and Guided Tours Include the Following:
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in your itinerary
- Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 1 checked baggage per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket
- Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and attractions while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes
H. Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities