Amanoi-Health, movement and weight management 3-14 Days
Ensconced in Núi Chúa National Park where pristine jungle tumbles into the crystal waters of Vinh Hy Bay, Amanoi is a secluded retreat where adventure and serenity meet and mingle. A unique micro-climate makes this lush corner of Vietnam one of the world’s most bio-diverse regions, with a rich variety of life to be discovered in both land and sea. Beside a protected wilderness hugging 32km of coastline, the resort’s private beach slopes towards forests of colorful coral, offering limitless opportunities for outdoor activities. Amanoi’s atmosphere of tranquil seclusion enhances the wellness offering of the Aman Spa and its pioneering duo of Spa Villas, which invite immersive holistic retreats amid the natural wonders of this unique and special place.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Hy Village Vinh Hai Commune Vinh,
Ninh Hai, Nui Chua National Park,
Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam
Resort Style & Type: Wellness Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Amanoi-Health, movement and weight management
Approaching weight-loss from a traditional Eastern perspective, this Immersion is designed to help you control and manage your weight in a healthy and holistic manner.
Dietary, herbal and spa treatments maximize the effectiveness of the digestive and lymphatic systems. Specialist treatments and movement sessions stimulate the metabolism and the body’s ability to burn fat as well as improve circulation to clear unwanted build-up of fluids.
From the hammams of Morocco to the hot springs of Japan, Aman Wellness offers a journey of reawakening. Across the globe, we integrate local spa rituals with indigenous ingredients, a profoundly therapeutic touch, and a gentle sense of joy and discovery. We believe that reconnecting with your environment and the purity of Nature offers a means to rediscover the universe inside the Self.
Individual Wellness Immersions
Wellness Immersion Experience at Amanoi
Health, movement and weight management
- 3 TO 14 NIGHTS TO SHED UNWANTED WEIGHT
- UNTIL 31 MARCH 2020
Approaching weight-loss from a traditional Eastern perspective, this Immersion is designed to help you control and manage your weight in a healthy and holistic manner. According to traditional Eastern philosophy, weight gain can occur as a consequence of particular deficiencies of energy in the body. These deficiencies result in the poor flow of life-energy (qi) leading to imbalance in the hormonal and lymphatic systems and weight gain. By boosting the metabolism, promoting digestion and improving the movement of fluid in the body, this Immersion allows for the achievement of optimum weight through maximizing health
Dietary, herbal and spa treatments maximize the effectiveness of the digestive and lymphatic systems. Specialist treatments and movement sessions stimulate the metabolism and the body’s ability to burn fat as well as improve circulation to clear unwanted build-up of fluids
- Thuy Lien Spa House
Set on a lotus-covered lake with a contemporary hammam, double treatment room, 15m pool, Jacuzzi, cold plunge pool, steam room, ice fountain, relaxation deck, outdoor dining area and one or two guest pavilions
- An Son Spa House
Overlooks the National Park in complete seclusion with an Aman banya, double treatment room, 15m pool, Jacuzzi, cold plunge pool, steam room, ice fountain, relaxation deck, outdoor dining area and one or two guest pavilions.
- Full board (nutritionally optimized breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 60-minute lifestyle consultation on arrival to determine spa and movement program
- Daily 90-minute personalized spa treatment
- Daily 60-minute specialist wellness session
- Morning and evening group movement classes
- Prescribed herbal teas twice a day
- 30-minute departure consultation
- Nutrition and lifestyle advice
- Return airport transfers
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities