Ava Park Resort & Spa
Ava Park Resort & Spa
How to Book This Hotel: Please call us at 1-888-963-8986 to book your Alva Park Luxury Escape.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Ava Park Resort & Spa
Judd Lake, Alaska 99667
Resort Style & Type: Eco Resort
This Resort is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Alva Park Resort & Spa, a member of ‘The Leading Small Hotels of the World’, is located in Platja de Fenals, offering an ideal base from which to explore Barcelona, or the small fishing villages, ruins and preserved medieval towns in the surrounding countryside. Exclusive accommodation is matched by outstanding service. A sense of style is depicted by the framed Hermes scarves adorning every room. With the first Molton Brown Spa in Continental Europe this makes for an ideal resort year round. Accommodations 88 spacious Junior Suites and Suites each with terrace and views over the sea or garden are sumptuously decorated with natural colors and furnished with sycamore wood. Domotic lighting offers a calming influence enhanced by the fine Egyptian cotton sheets and an extensive pillow selection. State of the art technology includes a Bang & Olufsen CD, DVD, TV system and a safe. A small entertaining area with oriental art is completed with a work table, mini-bar and complimentary Fortnum & Mason teas. Bathrooms feature hydromassage bath tubs, separate shower, TV and separate dressing room with Swiss yarn kimonos.
88 spacious Junior Suites and Suites each with terrace and views over the sea or garden are sumptuously decorated with natural colors and furnished with sycamore wood. Domotic lighting offers a calming influence enhanced by the fine Egyptian cotton sheets and an extensive pillow selection. State of the art technology includes a Bang & Olufsen CD, DVD, TV system and a safe. A small entertaining area with oriental art is completed with a work table, mini-bar and complimentary Fortnum & Mason teas. Bathrooms feature hydromassage bath tubs, separate shower, TV and separate dressing room with Swiss yarn kimonos.
Cordless phones, Bang & Olufsen electronics, remote-control lighting and blinds, mini-bar, Jacuzzi hydromassage bath tubs, flat-screen TVs, bathrobes for men, women and children, Molton Brown cosmetics, private balconies, free Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access, and Nespresso coffee machines in all rooms.
Amenities & Facilities:
* Swimming pool and children’s pool
* Molton Brown Spa
* Indian Princess Bath, with warm water
* Fitness centre
* Steam room, sauna and ice cave
* Full swing golf simulators
* SMART model courtesy cars
* 24 hour room service
* Kids Club and cinema.
Meetings: Meeting/Event Facilities: Private, state-of-the-art conference area for exclusive corporate events.
Recreation: Five restaurants, Molton Brown Spa, indoor golf club, pool/garden area, indoor Indian Princess Bath (saltwater pool), Kids’ Club.
Special Services: Smart Courtesy cars available for our clients to explore the beauties of the Costa Brava. Children up to 12 years old stay for free at Alva Park.
* A Flor d’Aigua Gastronomic Restaurant
* Minamo Japanese Restaurant
* Lanai Bar serving drinks and snacks
* Disaster Cafe for families
The Spa Molton Brown Spa: Alva Park is delighted to welcome you to their exclusive Molton Brown Spa. The first spa in continental Europe from the famous English well-being experts, their treatments have been designed to deliver benefits on three levels:
* An instant improvement to the skin tone, texture and feel
* Deep relaxation of the mind and body
* Long term boost to the inner health of your skin.
Molton Brown’s luxurious therapies are created using pure plant, flowers, and marine extracts collected from around the globe. Matssages Del Mon: Generational and culturally transmitted massages and rituals. Skimming treatments and hypnosis to help stop smoking.General Information
Alva Park Resort & Spa
Francesc Layret, 3-5, Platja de Fenals, 17310 Lloret de Mar (Girona), Costa Brava, Spain
Location: Costa Brava, in Platja de Fenals. 330 feet from the beach of Fenels.
Airport/Transportation: 53 miles north of Barcelona Airport and 19 miles from Girona Airport.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities