Azul Beach Resorts
Azul Beach Resorts
Azul Hotels, by Karisma, are some of the best designed family resorts we’ve ever seen. They’ve thought of everything, from romantic beachfront sky massages to bottle-warmers for baby. The intimate Azul Beach is great for families with small children. Azul Fives is our pick for reunions, with oversized three-bedroom suites, rooftop decks and plenty of kid and tween activities. And at their largest property, Azul Sensatori, there’s a great teens’ club, lazy river and guarantees connecting family rooms.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Type of Hotel or Resort Brand: Contemporary Beach Resorts
This Brand is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Brand is Family-Friendly: Yes
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
We invite you to experience an all-inclusive destination that transcends the typical vacation. We call it Gourmet Inclusive® because it far surpasses any other all-inclusive experience. This is an escape where the pampering feels limitless, the ease is everywhere and unforgettable playtime pops up out of the blue. Enjoy accommodations that are designed for modern luxury. Savor gourmet discoveries at every meal. And watch time seem to slow down, just so you can soak up a world of perfect Caribbean moments. Enjoy Azul Beach Resorts together, every time.
Azul Beach Resort Negril
Bask in luxury and beauty at one of the top five-star luxury resorts on Jamaica’s world-famous Seven Mile Beach, one of the best in the world. Located near Negril on the island’s western coast, this is a pristine paradise featuring dramatic sunsets and tranquil waters, and where couples, families and friends can reconnect beneath brilliant blue skies and tropical sunshine.
This 285 ocean view suite hotel offers spacious, contemporary oceanfront accommodations, with special adults-only sections dedicated exclusively to romantic honeymoon suites. You’ll find a variety of restaurants serving masterfully prepared and artfully presented International cuisine, enhanced by breathtaking ocean views. There’s a world-class spa. Premium liquor. Live entertainment day and night. A near endless variety of activities on land and in the crystal clear waters. And supervised programs for kids and teens designed to make sure everyone has a great time.
Within this vacation landscape, we’ve created two distinct luxury enclaves to suit your individual tastes. Combined with the Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® experience, Azul Beach Resort Negril creates the ideal Caribbean feel, designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to reconnect under the Jamaican sun.
Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun
Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun is the vacation for your every desire — even if you crave serenity one minute and sizzle the next. Located in Mexico’s coveted Riviera Maya on the tranquil coast of the Caribbean Sea and minutes from downtown Cancún and Playa del Carmen, you’ll find a resort with separate adults-only and family sections to make it easier to find your bliss.
- Azul Beach Resorts
- El Cielo Winery & Resort
- Generations Resorts
- Nickelodeon™ Hotels & Resorts
- Hidden Beach Resort
- Karisma Villas
- Margaritaville Island Reserve Resorts
- Palafitos Overwater Bungalows
- Sensatori Punta Cana Resort
- Xolumado Inspiration Village
- Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun
- Azul Beach Resort Negril Jamaica
- Weddings at El Dorado Spa Resorts
- Weddings at Karisma Hotels
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities