Beaches Ocho Rios
Beaches Ocho Rios
Beaches Ocho Rios has something for everyone in the family. If you’re game for “surf & turf,” from a huge action-adventure water park to championship golf for the whole family, look no further than Beaches Ocho Rios all-inclusive resort, voted among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts by Parents magazine. Twenty-two acres of lush tropical gardens, a gorgeous private white-sand beach, seven gourmet restaurants, five fantastic swimming pools, a dedicated scuba practice pool and an entire ocean of watersports are just a few of the places & things to explore. Learn more about Beaches Ocho Rios Resort…..
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Beaches Ocho Rios—A Spa, Golf & Waterpark Resort
A3, Ocho Rios, Boscobel, Jamaica
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers Children Programs: Yes
What to Expect:
This 22-acre resort attracts families, couples, and singles seeking activity-filled holidays. The steep site offers numerous vantage points for viewing the ocean, with gently sloped ramps offering alternatives to stairs.
The beach extends nearly 91.5 meters (100 yards) wide and 36.5 meters (40 yards) deep, with a trampoline raft just off shore. (A four-story, self-serve elevator connects the beach to the resort’s upper levels.) A 55-by-15-meter (180-by-50-foot) pool includes a swim-up bar and waterfall. A 21-meter (70-foot) freeform pool features a 7.6-meter (25-foot) water slide and a 23-meter (75-foot) spiral water slide. Adjacent is a 6-by-3.5-meter (20-by-12-foot) toddlers’ pool. Two bars and a disco open nightly are restricted to adults. One bar is set above the ocean on an isolated pier and features rum drinks. The other is an air-conditioned piano lounge with overstuffed seating and an ocean-view terrace that offers singalong and karaoke.
Where To Go From Here:
Beaches Resorts Autism-Friendly Camps
Enjoy an amazing Luxury Included® family vacation knowing that your child is always in good hands.
Our child care staff continuously receives competency training in the following areas:
- Sensory Awareness
- Motor Skills
- Autism Overview
- Program Development
- Social Skills
- Emotional Awareness & Bullying
- Learn More…..
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities