Belmond Cap Juluca
Belmond Cap Juluca is a dream-like escape, spread across the Caribbean’s most beautiful beach. Feel the breeze blowing across your private terrace. Every room is a beachfront haven. Be positioned to discover an island famed for pristine sands, broad coral reefs and an unmissable culinary scene. Or simply breathe the sea air, relax, and let the hours float by.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Belmond Cap Juluca
Maundays Bay, West End Village,
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: Adult-oriented
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
If there is one place that embodies the romance, serenity and physical beauty of The Caribbean, it’s Cap Juluca. Located along the intimate crescent of Maundays Bay, Cap Juluca’s Moorish architecture and Moroccan decor are as timeless as the sea itself. And thanks to a recent renovation, Cap Juluca is tailored to today’s travelers and seekers of solace, yet focused on improving your overall resort experience.
Eighteen separate Moorish-style beachfront villas each with no more than 6 rooms or suites. There are six private pool villas that can be enjoyed as either a spectacular one bedroom suite or have up to 5 bedrooms. All rooms are spacious, each with an ocean view and direct beach access. All villas are a short, white sand beach walk from our award winning, five star restaurants.
When you a stay at Belmond Cap Juluca in West End Village, you’ll be next to a golf course, just steps from Leeward Islands and Cove Bay. This 5-star hotel is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Shoal Bay Beach and 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Happy Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 55-inch Smart televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Accommodations, taxes and resort fees
- Regular continental breakfast in room through room service, alternatively continental buffet breakfast is served at Blue restaurant
- Complimentary Bottle Water in the minibar – (first stock in minibar free, all replenished items are at an additional charge)
- All non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary mineral water at the beach
- Up to five refreshing beach services per day
- Afternoon tea Under the Dome at The Main House
- Backgammon, chess and other board games
- Day and night tennis with weekly clinics
- Beach volley ball, court basketball and tennis
- DVD Library
***PLEASE NOTE: A departure tax is required for all guests departing Anguilla; currently at $28 per person. Departure tax must be paid in cash.
Enjoy Caribbean cuisine at Pimms, one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30AM to 10:00AM.
Some of the finest restaurants in Anguilla can be found at Belmond Cap Juluca. Take a seat beside a brilliant stretch of dazzling white sand. Then slowly sink into a menu filled with vibrant island flavors, often brought to life with herbs and spices from our own bountiful garden.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in West End Village This hotel has 2000 square feet (155 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour health club, and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 11 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
Health and Wellness
When time is this precious, slow down with a day of unbridled Caribbean indulgence. Arawak Spa is a place that is at one with nature, offering an indulgent escape away from resort life. Ancient healing traditions, local products and the rejuvenating power of the sea all help you find a new sense of wellbeing.
The origins of Cap Juluca Spa Services are rooted in tradition. Many indigenous cultures believe that the heart of healing begins at home. In keeping with this ancient wisdom, we are honored to bring our Spa and Wellness treatments to you in the luxury and intimacy of your own private surroundings at Cap Juluca. These special treatments uplift, awaken and transport you body, mind and soul into the moment. These treatments include a variety of massage and skin care techniques available in the privacy of your own room or our couples massage room. Also available are haircuts, styling for special occasions, manicures and pedicures in our salon. All of these services are available to the individual or couple.
Pool 1800 sq. ft. (167.4 sq. meters) Cardio Fitness Room 630 sq. ft. (58.6 sq. meters) Fully Equipped Weight Room 903 sq. ft. (84 sq. meters) 3 Tennis Courts Croquet Lawn Private personal training Yoga and pilates private sessions Yoga, pilates and cardio sculpting classes. You’ll also find:
- Three treatment rooms: single and double
- Swimming pool with relaxation area
- Two beach cabanas for alfresco treatments
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Wellbeing boutique
Spa is open daily from 9:00AM to 7:00PM
Of all the Caribbean travel destinations, our postcard-perfect position on Anguilla’s southern coast is incomparable. For elegant weddings with an island twist, our experienced team can help create a day you’ll cherish forever. From flowers to music, gourmet dining to group activities, we can coordinate every detail, license and culinary request to make your occasion a triumph.
If romance were a destination, it would look exactly like Belmond Cap Juluca. We’re the perfect option for a Caribbean honeymoon.
Spend days stretched out on the sands or beside your own personal pool, cocktails in hand. Be pampered with a couples massage, or be daring and conquer the waves with a choice of activities such as scuba diving, windsurfing and more. Sit down to a feast in one of our world-class restaurants, or arrange a private starlit dinner on the beach. At Belmond Cap Juluca, memories to cherish are made one after another.
Maundays Bay, West End Village, Anguilla
AXA – Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities