Blue Haven Resort
Kids Stay Free
At the all-inclusive Blue Haven Resort in Turks and Caicos your kids (12 and under) stay, eat, and play for free. With use of the facilities, amenities, and Fun Pals programs at both Blue Haven Resort and our sister Turks and Caicos Collection hotel Alexandra Resort, there’s always something for them to enjoy in safety while you relax, or to experience all together as a family.
At Blue Haven Resort, we give kids extra attention with custom-made fun just for them, offering age-appropriate activities for kids of all ages, from tots to teens to participate in with our Fun Pals. Kids vacations are not only free, but all-included.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Blue Haven Resort
Leeward Marina, Providenciales,
Turks and Caicos Islands
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: All-inclusive Option Available
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: No
This Resort Offers a Program for Children: Yes
Experience 3 All Inclusive Vacations in 1
Blue Haven Resort invites you to enjoy your all-inclusive vacation at the most exclusive address in Turks and Caicos. Of all the Turks and Caicos resorts located on Providenciales, few offer the perfect combination of spacious suites and a wide range of amenities and services including the fact that when you stay at Blue Haven Resort, you can also play at our two sister resorts: Alexandra Resort and adults-only Beach House.
We are proud to enhance your all-inclusive experience at the Turks and Caicos Collection where our preferred selection of Turks and Caicos resorts each offer three distinct experiences but are united under one extraordinary service philosophy!
When you stay at Blue Haven Resort – All-inclusive in Providenciales, you’ll be by the ocean, within a 5-minute drive of Grace Bay Beach and Long Bay Beach. This 4-star property is 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from Turtle Cove and 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Sapodilla Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
The Elevate Spa features a range of treatments and services for vacationers and wedding parties. The intimate Elevate Spa features two treatment rooms and in this welcoming oasis you will enjoy receiving professional services at affordable prices.
Treatments just for men are also available at Elevate Spa. Manicures will revive work-weathered hands and relaxing massages will soothe weary muscles.
Wedding parties staying at Blue Haven Resort can enjoy the convenience of receiving on-site services for their special day. The team can also help arrange hair services for brides and their wedding attendants, or for anyone seeking an updo for a special night out.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the property’s many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Your Blue Haven Resort All-Inclusive Experience Includes:
- Resort Accommodations
- All Taxes & Service Charges
- All Meals at Any of the Resort’s Restaurants
- Unlimited Domestic & Premium Beverages
- In-Room Fridge Stocked with Water, Soft Drinks & Beer
- 24-Hour Snack Station
- All-Inclusive Access to Sister Resorts: Blue Haven & Adults Only Beach House (Dinner Reservations Required for Beach House)
- Shuttle Between the 3 Resorts
- Wifi Throughout Resort
- Use of Water Trampoline, Snorkeling Gear, Kayaks, Sail Boats, & Stand-Up Paddle Boards
- Tennis Courts (Lit for Night Play at Alexandra)
- 24-Hour Fitness Room
- 15% Off Regularly Priced Spa Treatments
Conditions: A minimum 4-night stay is required. Alcoholic beverages will not be served to minors (17 and under). All-Inclusive does not include room service, retail store purchases, spa treatments or massages, motorized water sports, diving, airport transfers, or tours.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Leeward Marina, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
PLS – Providenciales International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities