Camp & Oasis Journey, India
Camp & Oasis Journey
Six night journey to Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khas
Stay three nights at Amanbagh in Rajasthan India and three nights at Aman-i-Khas in Ranthambore India and enjoy a guaranteed room upgrade and complimentary activities. This tour is available from 1 October 2019 – 31 March 2021.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Camp & Oasis Journey
Six night journey to Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khas – Split your time between two exotic location in Rajasthan India.
Begin your stay at the Amanbagh Resort. With its pink and blue cities, ancient forts and tiger-inhabited wilds, Rajasthan is renowned for its wild beauty – the very essence of which can be found in the rugged Aravalli Hills in the garden oasis that is Amanbagh. Once used by the Maharaja of Alwar as the staging area for royal tiger hunts, this ‘peaceful garden’ is a lush estate of palm, fruit and eucalyptus trees. Out of the greenery soar the rose-hued cupolas and vaulted entrances of Amanbagh’s Mughal-inspired structures – utterly peaceful and consummately private. Beyond lie the welcoming villages, cultural sites and incredible wildlife reserves of this ancient land.
Then, continue onward to the exquisite Aman-i-Khas for a short safari holiday.
India’s wilderness has a primal allure, unchanged since the dawn of time. The domain of the majestic Bengal tiger, Ranthambore National Park is starkly beautiful, its green and gold hues the perfect backdrop to Aman-i-Khas. Situated on the threshold of the reserve, this intimate tented camp offers incomparable privacy and Mughal-era romance – each tent an elegant sanctuary beneath its soaring canopy. Daily Jeep safaris seek out the reserve’s wildlife, while back at camp, spa therapies, swimming and dining take center stage. Each tent is assigned an experienced batman to accompany guests into the jungle, along the River Chambal and to cultural sites – all rich material for storytelling come nightfall, when the fire pit glows beneath a starlit sky.
Valid Until 31 March 2021
Experience Rajasthan, one of India’s largest and most colorful states, with a three-night stay at Amanbagh in a Haveli Suite, and another three nights at Aman-i-Khás in an elegant Mughal-inspired tent. The six night journey includes:
- Full board (no alcoholic beverages)
- One inter-resort transfer
- Guaranteed room upgrade from Garden to Terrace Haveli Suite and from Terrace Haveli Suite to Pool Pavilion at the time of booking at Amanbagh
- Choice of one activity at each resort from the below options
- A Cow Dust tour
- Somsagar Trek
- A 60-minute Maharaja or Maharani Massage (full-body)
- Rooftop Chatri lunch or dinner experience (venue and set up only)
- One shared jeep safari into Ranthambore National Park
- A 60-minute Aman Raj treatment (full-body massage)
- Visit to Ranthambore Fort
Terms & Conditions for Camp and Oasis Journey
This exclusive requires a minimum stay of three nights at both Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khas, and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Room rates and taxes are subject to change without any prior notice. A 50% deposit from the value of the package is required at the time of reservation. Balance payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. In the event of a no-show or late cancellation within 30 days of arrival, forfeit of total advance payment will be applied. From 21 December 2019 to 5 January 2020 full payment is required for reservation 60 days prior to arrival. In the event of a no-show or late cancellation within 60 days of arrival, total received payment will be forfeited. An extra person charge of US$275 plus taxes per night at Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khas. Kids under the age of 6 complimentary when sharing room with parents. Kids age between 06 years and below 12 years would be charged at US$ 75 Plus taxes per night at Amanbagh and USD 125 plus taxes per night at Aman-i-khas. 12 years and above will be treated as an adult.
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees