COMO Cocoa Island
COMO Cocoa Island is an intimate private Maldives island resort with overwater suites allowing you to slip right into the turquoise lagoon to explore an exceptional house reef.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdults-only Vacations, Babymoon Getaways, Beach Vacations, Honeymoon, Mother-Daughter Getaways, Romantic Getaways, Spa Vacations, Wedding Vow Renewal, Wellness Vacations
Activity Level Leisurely
COMO Cocoa Island
Cocoa Island, South Male Atoll,
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Overwater Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: N/A
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Elegance at the shore
This Makunufushi resort is located by the ocean, set on its own private white sand beach near Biyadoo Beach and Kandooma Beach. Area attractions also include Bodu Hurraa Beach and Dhigufinolhu Beach.
Cocoa Island Simple Pleasures:
- Treat yourself – Catch some rays on Cocoa Island’s private white sand beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
- Plasma TVs, DVD players – Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, DVD players, and minibars.
Located in Makunufushi, COMO Cocoa Island is on the beach, a 2-minute walk from Biyadoo Beach and within a 5-minute drive of Kandooma Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Maafushi Reef and Maafushi Harbor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Rooms have private patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Ufaa Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench
your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 700 AM to 1030 AM.
This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children’s menu is available. Some meals may not be served daily.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A round trip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
What to expect:
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on a tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Cocoa Island, be pampered with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
COMO Shambhala Retreat has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic treatments.
Cocoa Island, South Male Atoll, Makunufushi, Maldives
MLE – Velana International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities