COMO Metropolitan Bangkokfrom
A contemporary Bangkok stylish design hotel, COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is an urban escape located in the central business district of Sathorn.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
27 South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek,
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Hotel
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: N/A
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
A contemporary Bangkok stylish design hotel, COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is an urban escape located in the central business district of Sathorn with a shuttle van service to the Saladaeng BTS Skytrain Station operating daily from 7.30 am to 9.30 pm. The hotel is situated between the river and Sukhumvit District, located 10-minutes away from Silom’s buzzing nightlife scene and easily reachable by BTS Station or MRT train networks. The hotel combines passionate service with award-winning Thai restaurant, nahm, glow restaurant for COMO Shambhala Cuisine, and Met Bar.
Location With a stay at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok, you’ll be centrally located in Bangkok, steps from Embassy of Australia and within a 5-minute walk of Embassy of Germany. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Embassy of Malaysia and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from BNH Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 169 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite at glow, one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
WELLNESS BY COMO SHAMBHALA
COMO Shambhala Urban Escape at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok takes a highly personalised approach to fitness and well being, both for guests and non-residents. We focus on the best possible therapies for body and face, while the sleek, minimalist interior ensures a clean-lined, peaceful sanctuary for those looking to escape the pressures of city life.
We have a well-equipped gym and a 25 m outdoor lap pool, as well as private steam rooms. Yoga — which takes place each day at 8.00 am — is a popular activity here, are Their Guinot treatments. Their Thai massage is considered one of the best in Bangkok. For healthy dining any time of the day, there is glow — Their light-drenched restaurant, which serves nutritious, energy-giving COMO Shambhala Cuisine.
Mind and Body Disciplines
COMO Shambhala offers a variety of classes and activities daily, including yoga, Pilates and fitness sessions. In-house guests are welcome to join any of these classes. Their internationally accredited teachers are also available upon request for personal training and private sessions. Please refer to the COMO Shambhala Schedule of Activities or approach Their wellness reception team to make yTheir reservation.
Yoga has been practiced for over 5,000 years and provides a total workout for both body and mind, incorporating strengthening exercises with breathing and meditation techniques. The benefits are myriad, from increased flexibility and muscle tone, to lowered stress levels and blood pressure. Private yoga classes are available on request for beginners to experts, helping to develop a practice that can be incorporated into a daily lifestyle, or to enhance your existing yoga commitment. Their yoga expert works closely with you to design a program for your specific needs. Personal instruction can be provided at any time for beginners to experts, helping to develop a practice that can be incorporated into a daily lifestyle, or to enhance a client’s existing yoga commitment. Their yoga expert works closely with each client to design a program for their specific needs.
A complimentary group yoga session is also conducted six days a week. Please refer to the COMO Shambhala Retreat Activities Schedule for times.
27 South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Bangkok, Thailand
BKK – Bangkok
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities
Island and City Break
Island and City Break
Guests can now combine their holiday at COMO Point Yamu with a short city break at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok. Their complimentary nights deal means that stays of three nights or more in Phuket earn nights in Their Bangkok hotel.
Complimentary nights deal:
- Stays of three or four nights at COMO Point Yamu earn one night at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
- Stays of five or six nights at COMO Point Yamu earn two nights at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
- Stays of seven nights or more at COMO Point Yamu earn three nights at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
Terms and Conditions
- This offer only applies to consecutive stays at COMO Point Yamu and COMO Metropolitan Bangkok.
- This offer cannot be used with any other offers.
- Complimentary nights are for up to two guests sharing and are inclusive of breakfast. Extra bed charges will apply for additional guests.
- Bookings for a Phang Nga Suite and above at COMO Point Yamu will be matched with a stay in a Penthouse Suite in COMO Metropolitan Bangkok. All other rooms will be matched with a Metropolitan Room.