Deerfield Health Retreat & Spa
Deerfield Spa invites you to our Victorian porch surrounded by colorful flowers and the Pocono Mountains. Pad through lush carpeted lounges to cozy up for a good read or to watch a movie from eclectic video and book collections. Swirl away tensions in our outdoor gazebo enclosed hot tub while breathing in the fragrant outdoors, then take a dip or join an aquatic class in our crystal clear outdoor heated pool.
Deerfield has it all. Relaxed attitude and atmosphere loosen you and yet, Deerfield is an energized state-of-the-art destination spa offering the vanguard in exercise philosophy and equipment. Attentive instructors provide exercise classes that raise heart rates as well as spirits. Spacious gyms, rich with natural light and golden wood floors are perfect for fitness and yoga classes.
Deerfield’s renowned gourmet cuisine is rich in flavor, texture and health benefits. Beautifully presented and satisfying.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Deerfield Health Retreat & Spa
650 Resica Falls Rd,
East Stroudsburg, PA 18302
Type of Spa: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Spa Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Spa Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Spa is Child/Family Friendly: N/A
This Spa is Green-Certified: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
This Spa Resort is Best For: Best for lifestyle improvement, health enhancement, and self-renewal
Complete your spa vacation by treating yourself to incredible assortments of pampering treatments that soothe body, mind and soul; massages such as Nuat Thai and Warm Stone that deliver you to a whole new realm of relaxation, and beautifying treatments such as glycolic and microdermabrasion treatments that leave you positively glowing. Best of all are Deerfield’s guests. Whether there to lose weight, detoxify or to relax and restore, openness and camaraderie amongst guests is conducive to making friends.
Single and double rooms with air conditioning and cable TV, most with private bath.
Heated outdoor pool, gazebo-enclosed outdoor hot tub, sauna, treatment rooms, aerobic gym, fully equipped Cybex® gym, sport court.
Hiking the famed Appalachian Trail, cooking demonstrations, astrology, tarot lectures, makeup and skin care lectures, tennis, volleyball and basketball on an outdoor sport court.
Healthy spa lifestyle cuisine with traditional fare; menu options for all meals; served restaurant-style at communal tables.
One 50-minute Swedish massage for weekly guests. Sunday to Friday guests receive $120 worth of personal services.
Range of Prices for A La Carte Services
Prices for personal services range from $65 to $225. The average one-hour service is less than $80.
Deposit & Pre-payment Information
A $200 deposit per person is due at the time of the booking.
Payment Methods accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and checks.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities