Emirates One & Only Wolgan Valley Resortfrom
One&Only Emirates Wolgan Valley, Australia
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is an ultra-luxury conservation-based resort, located 2.5 hours’ drive from Sydney in the World Heritage-listed Greater Blue Mountains region. Set on 7,000-acres of carbon-neutral conservation and wildlife reserve, the resort combines absolute luxury with a quintessentially Australian bush experience.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley
2600 Wolgan Road, Wolgan Valley,
NSW 2790 Australia
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
Resort Style & Type: Nature Resort
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Romance, Explorations
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Green Certified: Yes
Set on a 7,000 acre conservation and wildlife reserve in the Greater Blue Mountains, One&Only Wolgan Valley is a retreat for unparalleled seclusion and tranquility.
This ultra-luxury resort features 40 elegantly appointed, free-standing accommodation suites reminiscent of the Federation period, each with its own swimming pool, double-sided fireplace and private veranda with stunning views of the Wolgan Valley and rugged sandstone escarpments.
With a stay at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Australia in Wolgan Valley, you’ll be on the riverwalk and within the region of Gardens of Stone National Park. This 5-star hotel is 30.2 mi (48.7 km) from Wollemi National Park and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Charles Darwin Park.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 40 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and private pools. Your pillow top bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 32-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall shower heads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Stop by the hotel’s restaurant, Wolgan Dining Room, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
2600 Wolgan Road, Wolgan Valley, New South Wales, Australia
SYD – Kingsford Smith
Most Escorted and Guided Tours Include the Following:
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in your itinerary
- Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 1 checked baggage per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket
- Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and attractions while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes
H. Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities