European Escorted Toursfrom
European Guided Tours
Guided Tours through Elite Travel Consulting are immersive excursions with authentic experiences that highlight the local culture. Enjoy the world’s iconic attractions with VIP passes, hotels, and transportation taken care of, plus get under-the-radar insights, not typically available to independent travelers. Whether you’re traveling solo, with adults-only or with family, Elite Travel will match you up with a professional guide who’ll personalize your vacation with a range of fascinating and unique experiences that really bring each destination to life.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
European Escorted Tours
Type of Tour: Independent Vacations & Guided Tours
This Tour is Rated: 4-Stars
This Tour is Worldwide: No
This Tour is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Tour is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Tour: No
Minimum Age for This Tour: N/A
Green-Certified Tour: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program Included: No
Book early for the best deals of the year and SAVE 10% on Globus Europe vacations!
Find the Perfect Escorted Tour
Orchestrated by the world’s finest Tour Directors and remarkably knowledgeable local guides, our Europe multi-country vacations are designed to allow you to experience and compare a variety of cultures, take in the must-see sights, and make the most vivid memories. From the ancient ruins in Italy and Greece to the spectacular architecture in France, Globus shows you Europe like no one else.
On our escorted tours, we include the must-see sights as well as special gems and behind-the-scenes activities, such as a woodcarving demonstration in Germany’s Black Forest, a pasta party in Venice, visit the Whisky House at Gretna Green for a tasting, visit Claude Monet’s house and stroll through the magnificent gardens in Giverny and much more. With Globus, you’ll not only see Europe—you’ll experience it!
Most Escorted and Guided Tours Include the Following:
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in your itinerary
- Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 1 checked baggage per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket
- Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and attractions while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes
H. Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities
Globus and Cosmos Invite Travelers to Discover Cobblestones-Less-Traveled with NEW “Undiscovered” Tours in Italy & Great Britain in 2020
While it might be the iconic sights of the world that first entice us to pack our bags for adventure, it’s often the tucked-away towns, lesser-known nooks and secluded seafronts that beckon us to return. That’s the idea behind the Globus family of brands’ successful “Undiscovered” series of touring vacations through Italy and Great Britain. For 2020, Globus and Cosmos are unveiling three (3) NEW “Undiscovered” tours in these popular destinations.
“On an undiscovered tour with Globus and Cosmos, we lead travelers away from the lines of the Colosseum to go down the sunny streets of quiet Tuscan towns; away from the hustle and bustle of London and into quaint villages in the heart of the British countryside,” said Steve Born, chief marketing officer for the Globus family of brands. “This inventive series of touring vacations invites our travelers to leave behind the crowds and forget the familiar, trading them for places beloved by the locals.”
Thanks to the overwhelming popularity of its “Undiscovered” tours, Globus and Cosmos are increasing offerings in Italy and Great Britain by 15 percent (15%). NEW vacations joining the portfolio for 2020 are:
Globus’ NEW! Southern Italy & Greece with 4-Night Cruise (19 days, priced from $4,599) – Compare the coasts, culture and cuisine of three magnificent countries on this laidback land and cruise tour. Sunrises and sunsets. Vino and ouzo and cannoli and baklava are in store as travelers make their way from Sicily and Southern Italy to glorious Greece and the Turquoise Coast of Turkey.
Cosmos’ NEW! Sicily (8 days, priced from $1,199) – From the grumbling volcano of Mount Etna to the cities and seaside escapes of Cefalu, Trapani and Marsala, Sicily explodes with its distinctive history, beauty and cuisine. On this new vacation, travelers can follow in the footsteps of half the ancient civilized world to discover a unique melting pot of cultures.
Globus’ NEW! Scottish Highland Fling (10 days, priced from $2,699) – Mountains and moors; castles and kings; battlefields and bagpipers; glens and golf … This encompassing journey through the highlights and hidden gems of the Highlands advances from fling to full-on affair.
“For travelers who may have already experienced the highlights of Rome, Florence and Venice, our robust offering of Undiscovered Italy tours showcase an entire country of diverse regions, people, traditions and cuisines to discover,” said Born. “And beyond the London Bridge are uncrowded England, Scotland and Wales filled with bonnie shires, unhurried hamlets and highland villages. These vacations showcase the ‘secret’ places where locals holiday.”
Other “Undiscovered” tours introduced in recent months as part of this program include:
GLOBUS Britain Uncovered (12 days, priced from $2,429)
- Explore Exeter, a small city on the Exe River that packs a vibrant punch of history and heritage
- Get to know the locals in Widecombe-in-the-Moor while enjoying a pint of Shandy
- Wander around Tintern’s stunning scenery, including the crumbling ruins of the magnificent Cistercian Abbey in Wales’ beautiful Wye Valley (which served as inspiration for Jane Austen)
- Grow speechless standing in the Tudor-style birthplace of William Shakespeare in Stratford-Upon-Avon on the banks of the River Avon.
GLOBUS Hidden Treasures of Southern England (6 days, priced from $1,394)
- Bath. First enjoyed by the Romans, the curative mineral waters of Bath – and its splendid Georgian architecture – remain a respite for today’s traveler.
- Cotswolds. Dramatic hills and sweeping meadows dotted with stately castles, honey-colored villages and charming thatched-roof cottages provide travelers a fairytale setting.
- Tetbury. An “architectural gem,” this charming wool town invites travelers to step back in time to enjoy backdrops reminiscent of the 16th and 17th centuries.
- Isle of Wight. This is a yachter’s playground set on England’s South Coast.
COSMOS British Highlights (6 days, priced from $949)
- Spend time in Cardiff, a destination nestled between an ancient fort and modern waterfront, with captivating architecture and energizing nightlife.
- Walk along the medieval streets of Chester, lined with history’s signature timber-framed homes.
- Breathe in the beauty and serenity of The Lake District, England’s most treasured national park and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Fall in love with Gretna Green, Scotland’s most romantic village.
COSMOS Scottish Outland Adventure (7 days, priced from $1,149)
- Indulge in the views surveyed by Scotland’s greatest Kings and Queens. Built atop a volcanic plug, Stirling Castle served as both a palace and fortress for centuries.
- Discover Strathpeffer, a highland spa town that rose to prominence during Victorian times. Today, it is a popular home base for exploring the coasts of the northern Highlands.
- Forget about Nessie and get lost in the breathtaking scenery on the waters of Loch Ness.
- Be dazzled by 50 misty miles of superlative Scottish landscapes while traveling the rugged terrain of the Isle of Skye, made up of magnificent mountains, woodlands, waterfall and lochs.
GLOBUS Hidden Treasures of Southern Italy (9 days, priced from $2,036)
- Wander through Old Town Bari and savor the flavors of fresh produce and wine from the region.
- Stroll the streets of Alberobello and soak in the views of the “Trullo.”
- Explore the caves of Castellana Grotte – one of the most amazing natural wonders of Italy. The kaleidoscope of colorful stalactites, stalagmites and fossils will leave travelers speechless.
- Enjoy a leisurely day in Sorrento – the breathtaking gateway to the Amalfi Coast.
GLOBUS The Sicilian (10 days, priced from $2,249)
- Take in the local culture of one of Palermo’s many lively and colorful city markets.
- Walk through the magnificent Valley of the Temples – dating back to the 6th century BC – in Agrigento. Even travelers who have visited Athens are awed by the Greek structures here.
- Enjoy Ragusa’s oldest district – the IBLA (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Take a morning excursion to majestic Mount Etna in the Taormina Riviera to see panoramic views of the entire island of Sicily.
COSMOS Gourmet Tuscany (8 days, priced from $1,389)
- Spend time in Vinci, a hillside hamlet with twisting streets and splendid views. This town is the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci.
- Enjoy Lucca, a pedestrian and peddler’s dream thanks to limited car use. Here, travelers can enjoy a lively café-crawl snack brunch before visiting the stunning gardens of Palazzo Pfanner.
- Visit Greve’s medieval square – and the traditional butcher shop that has operated there since 1729 – before venturing to the vineyards and wineries of the Chianti Valley.
COSMOS Apulia, The Heel of Italy (8 days, priced from $1,189)
- Explore the caves of Castellana Grotte– one of the most amazing natural wonders of Italy.
- Visit the picturesque town of Alberobello, surrounded by olive gardens, orchards and vineyards. This is a place to stroll and soak in the views.
- Enjoy the “Florence of the South” – a small gem of a town called Lecce.
- Spend time in Fasano – a foodie’s paradise overflowing with local delicacies and seafood from the nearby Adriatic Sea.