Excellence Punta Cana, Dominican Republicfrom
Situated on the east coast of the Dominican Republic, only 50 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport and 75 minutes from La Romana International Airport, the resort is surrounded by a beautiful palm grove, bordering a Caribbean beach of fine white sand.
Its architecture is in the classic colonial style, and two enormous pools wind through our grounds. There are eight restaurants to entice you with a range of global cuisine, plus ten bars, each with its own personality. Excellence Punta Cana is also home to a world-class spa, state-of-the-art fitness center and an exceptional range of activities and services.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Excellence Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Playas Uvero Alto Punta Cana,
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
With a stay at Excellence Punta Cana Adults Only All Inclusive in Punta Cana, you’ll be next to a golf course, and 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Macao Beach and 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay. This 5-star property is 14 mi (22.6 km) from Arena Gorda Beach and 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Bavaro Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 461 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
- Gardenview Junior Suite – Spacious room. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Mountain.
- Poolview Junior Suite Swim-up – These ground floor suites provide immediate access to the pool from your room and patio. Bedding: 1 king bed.
- Oceanview Junior Suite – Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
- Excellence Club Junior Suite Gardenview – Spacious room. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Garden or Mountain.
- Master Suite – Separate living-room area. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Pool.
- Oceanview Excellence Suite – Double balcony or patio. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
- Excellence Club Junior Suite Oceanview – Spacious room. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
- Excellence Club Junior Suite Swim Up Oceanview – These ground floor suites provide immediate access to the pool from your room and patio. Bedding: 1 king bed.
- Oceanview Honeymoon Suite – An indoor and an outdoor Jacuzzi on a private terrace or double balcony. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
- Oceanview Excellence Club Excellence Suite – Double balcony. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
- Oceanfront Excellence Club Honeymoon Suite – An indoor and an outdoor Jacuzzi on a private terrace or double balcony. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
- Oceanview Imperial Suite – Spacious rooms. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Oceanfront.
- EXCELLENCE CLUB – The Excellence Club level is a VIP section within the hotel with a total of 131 rooms. The clients staying at the Excellence Club receive additional exclusive services:
private concierge service (7am-11pm), private check-in and check-out, late check-out and early check-in (subject to availability), private lounge available (7am-11pm) with free internet access, smart buffets and bar service, DVD player and CD player, private beach, superior VIP amenities in the room, superior room service menu, superior stock in the mini-bar, superior turn-down service, complimentary beach bag, shoe shine service, daily fruit basket, fresh flowers in room upon arrival, condensed daily newspapers, in room liquor dispenser.
All accommodations include: alarm clock radio, turn down service, bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower, iron, slippers, television (satellite), CD/DVD player, mirror (vanity), balcony or patio (private), safe (in-accommodation, electronic), coffee/tea maker, ironing board, stationery, toiletries, air conditioning, pillow menu, bathrobe, scale, hairdryer, mini-bar, telephone (direct dial) and room service (24-hour).
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. After dipping into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this Colonial property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at The Grill, one of the property’s 11 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the swim-up bar or one of 12 bars/lounges, or 3 poolside bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A round trip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Playas Uvero Alto Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
PUJ – Punta Cana International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities