Explore Our Toursfrom
Travel is the best way to learn about the world, and our tours make it easy to get to the heart of a destination. Elite Travel Consulting draws on over 20 years of experience and a rich network of local Tour Directors, historians, and experts to create one-of-a-kind journeys for curious travelers. Each trip offers the perfect balance of carefully planned activities and free time to explore your interests, so you’ll return home with memories that last a lifetime.
Reviews 33 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
On Private and Customized Tours, you and your group will have a personalized journey and your own dedicated Tour Director, all while enjoying the benefits you find on all Elite Travel Consulting and partner Tours, including handpicked hotels, guided sightseeing, 24/7 support, and more. Pick your own date and keep your trip exclusive to your travelers—we’ll make it easy every step of the way.
We know it’s the little things that will make your tour special, and our passion lies in getting the details right. Each of our itineraries is handcrafted by teams of travel experts to be an exciting and memorable experience from the moment you are greeted by your Tour Director until you return home.
Every traveler wants to see the world in his or her own way, so flexibility and personalization are factors we consider when creating itineraries. Each trip in our portfolio includes opportunities to add excursions or tour extensions, or add any number of days to your stay with flexible flight options.
One way that our tours really stand out is our Right Size Advantage. By traveling the world in smaller groups—capped at 12 to 20 travelers, well below the industry standard of 45—you are able to have a more personal experience at no additional cost.
A personal take on group travel
Eye-opening travel is what we do—we’ve been helping people enjoy cultural experiences on guided tours for over 20 years.
Our guided tours offer a mix of planned sightseeing and free time, so you’ll get the perks of group travel with the flexibility to make it your own.
With deposits as low as $300 and easy, interest-free payment plans, our tours are more in reach than ever before.
Call us at 1-888-963-8986. Our Travel Advisors are here to answer your questions or help with any part of your Tour experience.
Most Escorted and Guided Tours Include the Following:
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in your itinerary
- Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 1 checked baggage per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket
- Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and attractions while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes
- Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities
The places you’ll stay