Grace Hotel Santorini, Auberge Resorts Collectionfrom
A Cliff-Top Retreat in Santorini
Whitewashed abodes, cobalt-domed churches, and black- and red-sand beaches mark the isle of Santorini, an alluring Mediterranean oasis mired in mythology. Believed to be the remaining link to the Lost City of Atlantis, rest in splendor during a luxurious stay in our clifftop retreat in Imerovigli, a village home to Santorini’s most emblematic views. Legend has it Euphemus, son of Poseidon created the island following a dream where he made love to a nymph – and after you enjoy your first sumptuous sunset from our infinity pool overlooking the Caldera, you will experience for yourself how easy it is to become entangled in the spell of Santorini.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Grace Hotel Santorini, Auberge Resorts Collection
Imerovigli, Santorini, Greece
Type of Spa: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No (Cliffside)
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Child/Family Friendly: N/A
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Best for lifestyle improvement, Romance
With a stay at Grace Hotel Santorini, Auberge Resorts Collection in Santorini, you’ll be by the sea, steps from Santorini Caldera and a 3-minute drive from Archaeological Museum. This 5-star hotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Museum of Prehistoric Thira and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Athinios Port.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars (stocked with some free items). Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy Greek cuisine at Santoro Restaurant, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the ocean view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 730 AM to 11 AM.
Mediterranean Cuisine with a French touch In the Cliffs of Imerovigli
Contemporary renditions of traditional Mediterranean cuisine form the backbone of our dining philosophy at Grace Hotel, from Langoustines “Saganaki” to Cylinder of “Fava”. Our Consultant Executive Chef, Jean-Charles Métayer along with our Head Chef, Giannis Koutsoperakis source only the best Greek ingredients—from Santorini’s special range of vegetables to Assyrtiko, one of Greece’s finest whites found on the island—to create an unforgettable Santorini dining experience with a supreme sense of place.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
Imerovigli, Santorini, Greece
JTR – Santorini Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Accommodation in our hand-picked 4-star or 5-star hotels
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities