Hostería Las Quintas
Hosteria Las Quintas located in the city of Cuernavaca, better known as the “City of Eternal Spring”, where days are sunny year-round and average temperatures are 20 to 22ºC (68 to71ºF).
In perfect harmony with nature, the elegance of Las Quintas provides the ideal setting for your mind and body. Come and see for yourself.
Hostería Las Quintas offers:
We offer 85 beautiful rooms with combinations ranging from terraces, balconies and fireplaces to in-room Jacuzzi’s. All of our rooms are surrounded by lush botanical gardens, incorporating trees and plants from diverse regions of the world. Sculptures, fountains and waterfalls frame our contemporary/classic Mexican architecture. We invite you to enjoy this idyllic setting after your next meeting or day tour of the local attractions that Cuernavaca has to offer.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Hostería Las Quintas
Blvd. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz 9, Cantarranas,
62448 Cuernavaca, Mor., Mexico
Type of Spa: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Spa Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Spa Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Spa is Child/Family Friendly: N/A
This Spa is Green-Certified: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
This Spa Resort is Best For: Best for lifestyle improvement, health enhancement, and self-renewal
Our Eco-adventure European Spa is more than just an average Spa; it is a unique experience for your body, mind and spirit. We offer one-day eco-tours to archeological, historical and ecological sites, yoga classes, aerobics, meditation, survival Spanish and handcraft workshops.
Our more than 75 unique treatments and therapies have placed us among the TOP 25 SPAS IN NORTH AMERICA. Indulge in facial and body treatments, hydrotherapy, wraps, sauna, steam baths and a cardiovascular gym. Return to your daily activities completely refreshed or immerse yourself in a one-of-a-kind Temascal, meditation, Tai-Chi or Yoga session.
Enjoy excellent dining and drinks with that special someone at our Restaurant.
“Verde Fino” Steak Garden Restaurant.
Unique flavors combined with a variety of delectable recipes create a very special fine dining experience. Choose from a variety of salads and seafood as well as imported beef such as Prime rib, prepared in our special “Verde Fino” style.
Verde Fino is a quiet, romantic and welcoming restaurant surrounded by exotic palm trees, bonsai and centuries old laurel trees. Enjoy unequalled views of the beautiful botanical garden and lovely fountain filled with colorful fish.
Our designer tableware, background music and unique Mexican décor with modern touches create a truly welcoming setting.
Seating can be arranged for business meetings and social events or to simply enjoy the natural beauty of a landscape few places can offer.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities