Hyatt Ziva Rose Hallfrom
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall – All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Rose Hall Road, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: No
This Resort Offers a Program for Children: Yes
This Spa Resort is Best For: Relaxation romance, lifestyle improvement, health enhancement, and self-renewal
This Montego Bay resort has its very own private beach. Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall – All Inclusive features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the resort’s 6 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort’s bars, which include 7 bars/lounges, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 50000 square feet (4500 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Georgian resort also offers a fitness center, a complimentary children’s club, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Two Resorts in One:
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall shares the same location with sister property, the Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall – and adults-only resort.
Your All-inclusive Jamaican Retreat
There’s nothing holding you back from experiencing it all. Nestled on the beach in Montego Bay, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall offers a Caribbean escape for the whole family. With a calendar full of activities, like snorkeling and beach volleyball; unlimited international food and beverages; and more, we take care of the details so you can live in the moment.
When you stay at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall – All Inclusive in Montego Bay, you’ll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Rose Hall Great House and Montego Bay Convention Centre. This 5-star hotel is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Hip Strip and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Doctor’s Cave Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 387 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This Georgian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Choicez, one of the hotel’s 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 6 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Montego Bay This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Experience your dream vacation with these features, included in your rate.
- Private Balconies
- Swim-Up Suites
- Minibar stocked daily with water, beer, soft drinks, and snacks
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Unlimited Dining
- Endless Drinks
- Multiple Dining Venues
- Multiple Bars & Lounges
- Top Shelf Wines & Liquors
- Oceanfront Dining
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Aqua Cycling, Aqua Aerobics & Water Volleyball
- KidZ Club
Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
MBJ – Sangster International Aiport
Explore Other Hyatt All-inclusive Resorts:
- Luxurious accommodations, many with ocean views, featuring the latest amenities and technology
- Fine dining options at à la carte and gourmet buffet restaurants
- Top-notch entertainment featuring live music and performances
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks at lounges and bars
- Unique daily and nightly activities
- Fitness center, spectacular pools
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Impeccable, innovative service including Beach Butlers and Concierge
- 24-hour in-suite dining
- Hyatt Club Level option for a more distinctive experience
- Family-friendly accommodations and activities
- 2 pools plus 3 Jacuzzis and 25 private Swim-Up pools
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Private Airport Lounge
- All resort taxes and gratuities
HYATT CLUB LEVEL AMENITIES:
Enjoy a higher standard of luxury through the exclusive services, amenities and facilities offered with the Club Level option. Includes the Standard All Inclusive Package amenities and services, plus:
- Private check-in and check-out in an exclusive area
- Personalized Beach Butler and Concierge services
- Best views in our exclusive Hyatt Club Level area
- Petit fours and bottle of domestic sparkling wine
- VIP in-suite refreshment center
- Exclusive Hyatt Club Level Lounge featuring imported premium drinks,appetizers and continental breakfast, table games, books, and Wi-Fi (available from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.)
- Premium-brand liquors
- Complimentary local calls and Wi-Fi
- 10% discount on spa and salon services
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities