KiCHIC Boutique Hotel
KiCHIC is a Peruvian resort that offers exceptional opportunities to unwind and reconnect with the ocean and the South American coastline in the backdrop.
After more than twenty years of globetrotting, the owner, Cristina, poured all of her experience into KiCHIC. The result is a nine-room boutique hideaway with a distinct mix of different influences. Each room has a personality of its own designed to enhance your holiday experience.
Everything about this charming retreat, including the name, exudes a unique blend of Western and Eastern philosophy. Ki is a Japanese word that describes strength and vitality. CHIC is just chic.
Following this philosophy, KiCHIC offers varied fine dining and activities that can satisfy the taste of even the most demanding travelers. After a busy day of yachting, yoga, and whale watching, you can enjoy excellent dishes from the vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines on offer. However, if an active holiday is not your thing, the hotel’s private beach is the perfect place to lounge and soak up the sights and sounds of the Peruvian coastline.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
KiCHIC Hotel Boutique
Las Pocitas, Piura,
Mancora 20850, Peru
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 21
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
KiCHIC is a unique hideaway that receives guests seeking to relax and discover new sensations; guests who want to set aside their everyday routines, to find peace and connection with themselves.
KI comes from Japanese antique philosophy; it stands for energy, vitality and universal strength. CHIC is an international expression indicating elegance, style and class. The combination of the two, perfectly defines our resort and its spirit.
KiCHIC features nine exceptionally designed rooms, all built with local construction materials. Each one of them has it’s own unique personality.
Tending to every detail; each one of our rooms has the best quality amenities selected for you:
- Hair dryer
- Security safe box
- Desk and utilities
- AC and fan
- KiCHIC designed bath robes
- 300 thread cotton linen
- 100% Cotton Sheets
- 40″ TV screen and DirecTV
- Kichic bath products
- Bamboo fiber towels
- Tea set
Noted for its healthy and tasty cuisine, our vegetarian restaurant provides seasonal vegetables, harvested from our own organic garden, fused with quintessential Peruvian touches.
We offer a new proposition of Peru’s authentic flavors; limo chili, passion fruit honey sauce and fresh red tuna are only just a few of the ingredients that conform our tasty dishes of the day’s fresh catch.
Relax your muscles and rest your mind as our therapist’s skilled touch releases tension and soothes body aches.
- Deep tissue massage
- Relaxing massage
- Alignment of chakras
- Positive massage
- Lymph drainage massage
- Reflexology massage
Movement is a great part of KiCHIC’s philosophy. Which is why we invite our guests to practice yoga everyday at our 12 mts x 12 mts open yoga room, where connection is truly possible.
Our yoga teachers are all certified in different yoga styles.
Transform that special day in an unforgettable experience in front of the sea.
Discover our new Activities at KiCHIC: Private Cinema at the Beach, Kitesurf Classes, Surf Classes.
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities