By Elite Travel Consulting
Elite Travel Consulting offers an extensive selection of the finest luxury escapes. Elite Travel Consulting’s key objective is to provide environmentally-friendly luxury vacation and cruise experiences which includes imaginative itineraries, unique shore excursions and land tours, and the other innovative features in all corners of the world. Destination Services feature personalized services and programs that enable you to travel at you own pace and explore those things which interest them the most. In general, Our luxurious escapes enable you to travel in style and comfort while seeing some of the world’s most spectacular sights.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Our team of dedicated travel specialists are all exceptionally well-trained and traveled, and are frequently away searching for new experiences to explore on your own or with a group. Give us a call at 1-888-963-8986 to speak with one of our cruise specialists. Let them share their knowledge and experience that is truly second to none. Explore our itineraries.
Most Escorted and Guided Tours Include the Following:
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in your itinerary
- Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 1 checked baggage per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket
- Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and attractions while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes
H. Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities