Malliouhana, An Auberge Resort
When it opened over 30 years ago, Malliouhana put Anguilla on the map as the romantic getaway. The oceanfront resort continues to set the standard for modern day island glamour set atop a bluff that rolls down to pristine white sands and azure-blue sea. Add in new offerings including spacious beachfront accommodations, a cascading infinity pool that seems to drop off into the sea below, and a beach bar that epitomizes toes-in-the-sand relaxation, and a new era for Malliouhana has arrived. Come to lounge amidst the privacy of Turtle Cove, stroll mile-long Meads Bay Beach, or take in Anguilla’s rich culinary scene, where you’ll find dynamic flavors everywhere from tiki-style beach shacks to our signature restaurant. You’ll feel at home with our easy island lifestyle —and with the Malliouhana family.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Malliouhana, An Auberge Resort
Malliouhana, Meads Bay,
West End Village, Anguilla
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: N/A
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Elegantly strewn across 25 tropical acres, Anguilla’s Malliouhana hotel is a no-request-is-too-much oceanfront retreat that’s been revived for the jet-set. With a Michelin-starred chef in-house, two tempting pools, a destination spa and palm-tree studded paths leading to powder-white sand beaches, there’s no shortage of luxury or natural perks here.
When you a stay at Malliouhana, An Auberge Resort in West End Village, you’ll be next to a golf course, just steps from Leeward Islands and Meads Bay. This 4.5-star resort is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Shoal Bay Beach and 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Happy Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Cafe Celeste, one of the resort’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 1030 AM for a fee.
At the hotel
Twenty-five acres of grounds, two swimming pools, beach access, watersports center, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball court, bikes to borrow, boutique, valet parking, WiFi throughout. In rooms: flat screen TV, iPod dock, minibar, Nespresso coffee machine, tea kettle, custom-blended bath products.
Favorite Rooms rooms
The island-inspired design – sunny yellows, coral-like blues and exotic animal triptychs – makes every room wow-worthy. But you came for that big splash of sea, right? Maximize time spent gazing off at the crystalline Caribbean and splurge for an Ocean View suite with its private covered terrace and sun deck set up with mod tangerine-orange hammocks.
There are two. Splash around with the kiddos in the family-friendly, heated freshwater infinity-edge pool with a shallow end for newbie swimmers. Or, nab a tranquil cabana beside the adults-only heated freshwater infinity-edge pool. Both pools have plenty of sun-loungers with nautical navy-and-white striped cushions on their ocean-facing decks, so you can get right to work on those tan lines.
Secluded and serene, the Auberge Spa at Malliouhana has four treatment rooms. The Auberge-trained therapists will leave you feeling tingly and tropical from head-to-toe following a banana rum hair and scalp treatment or tension-melting warm shell massage (hot rocks are so mainland).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free valet parking is available onsite.
From snorkeling along pristine coral reefs and diving through sunken ships, to teeing off at a championship-level golf course with views across the Caribbean, the unrivaled pleasures of Anguilla await.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, outdoor tennis courts, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
Malliouhana, Meads Bay, West End Village, Anguilla
AXA – Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities