Mii amo, a destination spa at Enchantment, honors guests on a journey of transformation and exploration…in a nurturing and
authentic environment. Inspired by the rich wisdom and traditions of Native American people, complemented by the beauty and energy of Sedona, this destination spa resort presents a luxurious spa experience where guests can find balance and harmony in breathtaking Boynton Canyon.
Journey Packages & Rates
Participation in any 3, 4 or 7-night program at Mii amo is a personal Journey to health and wellness. Because all guests of destination spas have different goals for their visit — such as relaxation, wellness, healing or specific learning objectives — this Sedona spa resort has created different Journeys that individually address your specific goals, beginning with your Sunday or Thursday arrival.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
525 Boynton Canyon Rd,
Sedona, AZ 86336
Type of Spa: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Spa Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Spa Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Spa is Child/Family Friendly: N/A
This Spa is Green-Certified: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
This Spa Resort is Best For: Best for lifestyle improvement, health enhancement, and self-renewal
Mii amo’s 16 spa casita guest rooms and suites are arranged in a cluster of casitas shaded by cottonwood trees. Designed around landscaped courtyards, some offer a beehive fireplace, whirlpool, outdoor shower and private massage area. Guest rooms at this Arizona destination spa also include a private patio or balcony, two-line phone, minibar, coffee maker, bathrobe and sandals, wood-paneled closets with built-ins and spa-amenity bathrooms with extra-deep soaking tubs to enhance the luxury destination spa experience.
All packages include:
Luxury spa accommodations at Mii amo
Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at Mii amo Café (specialty and alcoholic beverages excluded)
Two spa services each day
Use of all fitness facilities, scheduled fitness classes, and all scheduled lectures and activities
Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, whirlpool, and men’s & women’s &
Tennis, mountain bikes, hiking trails, and access to the facilities and services of Enchantment Resort
An exclusive Mii amo robe, tote bag and sports water bottle
Included Spa Services
3-night program includes 6 services per person (two 90-minute, four 60-minute)
4-night program includes 8 services per person (three 90-minute, five 60-minute)
7-night program includes 14 services per person (six 90-minute, eight 60-minute)
Your dedicated spa coordinator will customize your itinerary with you by phone, fax or email prior to your arrival. We recommend making your reservations early so we can plan the most fulfilling program just for you.
» Specialty spa services are not included in the standard packages above and may incur additional charges.
All Mii amo reservations must be made in advance. A 50% deposit of the full package price is due at the time of reservation. Payment in full is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities