Miraval Resort & Spa – Austin
Miraval – Resorts That Help Guests Live in Balance and Be at Their Best
Miraval is a top-rated, all-inclusive destination resort and spa dedicated to helping guests live life in the moment. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top destination spas by top travel and lifestyle publications.
Miraval Austin Resort Spa
In keeping with the spirit of Austin, Texas, we do things a little differently here.
More than a spa resort, health retreat, or luxury hotel, we’re a unique kind of wellbeing space that puts purpose and people at our core, serving as a catalyst for changing lives and celebrating individuality.
Here, the sky feels bigger, the trees tell stories, and the quiet imparts an inspired perspective.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Austin, Texas 78726
Type of Spa: Destination Spa & Wellness Resort
This Spa Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Spa Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Spa is Child/Family Friendly: No
This Spa is Green-Certified: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
This Spa Resort is Best For: Best for lifestyle improvement, health enhancement, and self-renewal
Located within the protected Balcones Canyonlands Preserve in the Texas Hill Country, Miraval Austin offers guests adventure, culture and healing. Continuing the traditions of the renowned Miraval Arizona, the Austin campus is a sanctuary for mindfulness-based health where wellness experts create unique experiences far beyond the expected. Inspired by its natural setting, treatments at the award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa combine healing arts with ancient traditions. In addition, guests can choose from countless wellbeing and outdoors activities, such as Miraval’s famous equine experience, the challenge course, guided hikes, meditation classes and more. All rooms at Miraval Austin have serene views of nature and feature unique amenities like a Tibetan singing bowl and meditation pillow. The resort’s talented chefs serve delicious, healthy gourmet meals–with unlimited appetizers or entrées. As a Miraval Austin guest, you will enjoy a range of nightly resort credits to use toward spa services, private wellness sessions, culinary experiences and more.
Miraval Austin’s spa-inspired residences are elegant, thoughtful, comfortable hideaways where you can to relax and reflect. All offer Miraval’s signature bedding – a luxurious duvet, feather bed and Italian sheets or down bedding alternative – twice daily housekeeping service and thoughtful amenities. Spacious suites are also available.
Facilities & Amenities
The depth of wellness and wellbeing activities offered at Miraval Austin are beyond description. Your journey at Miraval Austin will lead you to new experiences from learning about bees with their bee keepers, creating herbal tonics and discovering water sports on Lake Travis. Get outdoors and take a hike with expert guides on hillside trails or challenge yourself on the Hill Country Challenge. Find yourself meditating and floating during aerial meditation. Learn about how we approach by food by being apart of cooking demonstrations and immersive workshops, then make your way over to Cypress Ranch to unleash creativity, open up, heal fear and trauma, and experience and unforgettable ride. Find your primitive spirit with drumming and get fit and active with our many classes including pilates, yoga and more. In addition, the inclusive packages and non-tipping policy help you concentrate on you. Plus, you will enjoy complimentary shared shuttle airport transfers from Austin-Bergstrom airport, luxurious, spa-inspired accommodations, and complimentary activities, lectures and fitness classes weekly. Miraval Austin is also an ideal setting for meetings, team building, group getaways and weddings and there are special events each month.
Miraval serves fresh, local, healthy and delicious food. The Conscious Cooking philosophy invites guests to experience the production and preparation of food and experience demonstration classes in Miraval’s Life in Balance Culinary Kitchen. Overlooking Lake Travis, The Hilltops Crossing Kitchen is a place for where guests share their love of food and learn to make informed choices about portion size, ingredients and combinations. And the Nest and the Nook are perfect for quick bites and beverages. Miraval even has its own food truck that brings delicious dishes harvested from its own organic Cypress Creek Farm.
Inclusive Packages for Mindful Journeys
Our inclusive packages and non-tipping policy are intended to help you concentrate on what matters most–you, not the check.
All packages include luxurious accommodations, nightly resort credit to use toward spa services & private sessions, all gourmet meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and complimentary shared shuttle service from Austin-Bergstrom Airport. Enjoy unlimited access to daily wellbeing activities and resort amenities.
All Packages Include:
- Delicious and healthy gourmet meals served daily – order as many appetizers or entrées as you like – it’s your choice.
- Generous nightly resort credits to use toward spa services, private sessions, equine, and culinary experiences. (Resorts credits vary based on package)
- Unlimited fresh smoothies, tea, coffee, non-alcoholic healthy beverages and freshly prepared grab ‘n go snacks served throughout the day.
- An array of complimentary wellbeing activities, lectures and fitness classes weekly.
- Complimentary shared shuttle airport transfers from Austin-Bergstrom airport.
- Luxurious, spa-inspired accommodations.
- Hors d’oeuvres served every evening at our bar and lounge.
- Miraval welcomes guests who are 18 years of age or older.
- Miraval is a no-tipping resort.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities