Nayara Springs – Adults Only, Intimate, Luxurious Experience
A cluster of secluded luxury villas immersed in the lush vegetation of Costa Rica’s pristine rain forest, are at the center Nayara Springs’s ultra-exclusive Adults-Only boutique resort. A place of breathtaking natural beauty, bounded by a creek and underground mineral thermal springs, the resort is located in the Arenal Volcano National Park, host to one of the world’s highest concentration of tropical plants and wildlife. We appeal to a wide range of travelers because of the many things to do in the hotel and the Arenal area –including the fine art of doing nothing at all.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Arenal Volcano National Park,
La Fortuna, AL, Costa Rica
Resort Style & Type: Nature Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
Nayara’s vision is to create the most exceptional boutique hotel in all of Costa Rica; a secluded place of understated luxury that would not take away from the authenticity of a real rain forest experience. In order not to disturb the dense verdant jungle, Nayara built a 250-foot pedestrian bridge above the canopies of the trees -the hotel’s only communication to the outside world – a pathway that gives guests privacy and peace from the moment they arrive.
They offer all the amenities of a 5-star hotel: two oversized infinity edge pools that merge into the forest where one can spy toucans and hummingbirds or greet the friendly macaws that call Nayara Springs home; an award winning spa with outdoor treatment bungalows, sauna and steam rooms; and two restaurants: AmorLoco, a piano bar lounge serving lunch by the pool and candelight gourmet dinners with live music, and Mis Amores, their Mediterranean bistro, an outdoor terrace overlooking the volcano and the forest where we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Their exceptional staff of local men and women is committed to exceeding even the most discerning international traveler’s expectations for an unparalleled, intimate and authentic Costa Rican rain forest experience.
Fortuna hot springs
This property is located in Fortuna (Arenal Hot Springs), close to Arenal Natura Ecological Park, Baldi Hot Springs, and Ecotermales Fortuna. Local attractions also include Eco glide Arenal Park.
Restaurant, outdoor pool
In addition to a restaurant, Nayara Springs features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Freshen up well
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include private plunge pools. Bathrooms come with showers and designer toiletries.
Located in La Fortuna, Nayara Springs – Adults only is a 4-minute drive from Ecotermales Fortuna and 6 minutes from Arenal Volcano National Park. This 5-star hotel is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from La Fortuna Waterfall and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring private plunge pools and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, hot springs, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- No Resort Fee
- A la Carte or in-Room Breakfast
- Twice Daily Maid Service
- High-Speed Internet
- International & Local Calls
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Daily Yoga
- Complimentary Laundry
- Mini-bar Included (except wine)
Services & Amenities
- The largest and most luxurious guestrooms in all of Costa Rica
- Private plunge pool fed by natural mineral hot springs in every room
- 3 of Arenal’s top rated restaurants
- Award–winning spa – Yoga Pavillion
- Two oversized pools. Lap pool and swim-up bar
- Espresso Bar with daily fresh roasted coffee
- Adventurous, romantic and ecological activities
Enjoy international cuisine at Amor Loco, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 1030 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna, AL, Costa Rica
SJO – Juan Santamaria International Airport
Our Spa packages include the following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection of spa hotels and resorts
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Full use of spa facilities
- One 60-minute Signature Massage for each guest
- Yoga Classes (if available)
- Hotel Taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities