One and Only The Palm, Dubai
One&Only The Palm, Dubai
Enter a world of beauty and ultimate well being at One&Only The Palm, Dubai’s most intimate beach resort. Serene and Exclusive, this intimate escape with 94 keys offers discerned traveler’s unique accommodation in a residential environment within the tri-level manor house, six low rise mansions and for private beach front villas. With a sense of place and space the Moorish and Andalusian architecture, chic & refined, this oasis brings sophisticated air of contemporary elegance island- feel living amidst the cosmopolitan energy of Dubai.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
One&Only The Palm, Dubai
West Crescent, Palm Jumeirah Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Type of Hotel or Resort: Luxury Beach Resort
This Brand is Rated: 5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: No
This Brand is Family-Friendly: Yes
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Whether you stroll away on its 450 meters of private beach, relax around special adults pool only, or indulge in its newly appointed Guerlain Spa, you are certain to experience special One&Only moments topped by an array of culinary offering under the guidance of Michelin-star chef Yannick Alléno. Guests can also venture by convenient inter-resort boat transfer to dine at One&Only Royal Mirage.
Located on the peninsula of one of the world’s most spectacular landscapes, Palm Dubai, One&Only The Palm offers an exclusive and secluded enclave of impeccable style. Amidst lush manicured gardens, fountains and pools along the sparkling shore, marvel at the beauty of the resort and Dubai’s impossible skyline of jaw-dropping skyscrapers.
Moorish and Andalusian influences can be seen in architectural and interior design features throughout the resort. 90 rooms and suites and four beach villas offer interiors both modern and inviting, plus views of the gardens, pool, or sparkling beachfront.
After a day on the water windsurfing, sailing, or water skiing, you’ll be in need of a good meal. Walk out the long wharf to 101 Restaurant and Lounge for a casual bite and a cocktail followed by a lounge session on one of many over-water daybeds. Or, put on something a little flashier, and blend into the elegant ZEST restaurant for perfectly executed Oriental and Middle Eastern cuisine. Consider this the 21st-century definition of Arabian Nights.
This Dubai hotel is located by the sea and set on its own private sandy beach, a short distance from Dubai Marina, American University of Dubai, and Dubai Marina Mall.
Relax in style
Soak up the sun on One&Only The Palm’s private sandy beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants.
With a stay at One&Only The Palm in Dubai (Palm Jumeirah), you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Aquaventure and Dubai College. This 5-star hotel is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from The Walk and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Dubai Marina Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 46-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Grab a bite at 101, one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Palm Island, The West Crescent, PO Box 114843, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
DXB – Dubai International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities