Secrets Spas by Pevonia
Enter the realm of the Spa at Secrets Resorts and discover exceptional hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments that reinvigorate the body, refresh the mind, and renew the spirit. Lie back and relax in a soothing environment where indulgence takes on many forms, personal attention is an art form, and sublime doesn’t begin to describe how you’ll feel.
When guests choose our Unlimited Spa package, they will be rejuvenated and pampered with countless spa treatments during their stay. Choose from an array of 25 minute specialty massages and hydrotherapy treatments at our Secrets Spa by Pevonia.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Secrets Resort & Spas
Resort Locations: Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica & St. Martin
Type of Spa Resort: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Spa Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Spa Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Spa is Child/Family Friendly: No
This Spa is Green-Certified: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
This Spa Resort is Best For: Relaxtion & De-stress
Explore Secrets Resort Spas
- Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
- Secrets Aura Cozumel
- Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, Mexico
- Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa, Huatulco, Mexico
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
- Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica
- Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
- Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Mexico
- Secrets St. James Montego Bay
- Secrets The Vine Cancun
- Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa
- Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Secrets Mallorca Villamil Resort & Spa
- Secrets St Martin
Imagine tranquility, serenity and relaxation in exquisite settings designed with you in mind. Our Secrets Spas by Pevonia are havens for rejuvenating body and facial treatments, soothing hydrotherapy, relaxing massage treatments and pampering salons; all here to treat you to an unforgettable spa experience.
Our Resorts & Spas
With resort locations in Spain, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, and Costa Rica, Secrets Resorts & Spas have the perfect tropical destination for you. Each of our resorts and spas combines world-class amenities with Unlimited-Luxury® and adults-only fun.
Treat your mind, body and soul to a variety of treatments and options with a spa package.
Rejuvenating treatments for the whole body—massages, facials, body wraps and more.
Indulge in luxury spa amenities in beautifully designed relaxation areas and treatment rooms.
Experience everything our spas offer including hydrotherapy circuits, beauty salons, steam rooms and more.
Secrets Spa Packages
Guests booking this package will receive a spa day pass including the lounge areas and four 25-minute body treatments per day, per person. The treatments included in this package vary by resort and can be found by contacting the spa.
Treatments cannot be redeemed consecutively and no more than four treatments can be booked in one day, due to health reasons. Appointments must be booked in advance at check-in with the concierge.
Secrets Spas – Cancellations
Cancellations made within 4 hours (spa working hours) of scheduled appointment time will be charged 50% of the value of the treatment. Cancellations made within 2 hours (spa working hours) of scheduled appointment time will be charged at 100% of the value of the treatment. Treatment prices vary by resort. All no-shows will be charged 100%.
This package is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No credit will be given for treatments that are not used.
Price is valid for 2 adults per room only. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. This entire offer is based on availability. Not combinable with any other promotion, special offer or resort coupons. Not applicable to group bookings.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities