Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica
A Romantic Getaway on a Dazzling Ocean Beach
Nestled on a secluded beach within the exclusive residential development of Quivira Los Cabos, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort is widely considered to be the world’s most romantic resort. This luxury, all-inclusive property caters exclusively to adults seeking a tranquil oceanfront hideaway just steps from the sand and minutes from downtown Cabo San Lucas. Modern yet elegant, its design and architecture create a romantic setting for a memorable vacation of relaxation and self-renewal. A self-contained resort destination, this 201-room boutique retreat features superb dining, the wellness-inspired Armonia Spa, private beach privileges and exclusive access to the Jack Nicklaus Signature course at Quivira Golf Club, a spectacular layout that offers more oceanfront exposure than any other course in Los Cabos.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort
Previo, Paraíso Escondido s/n, Centro,
23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Eco Resort
This Resort is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
With a stay at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa-All Inclusive-Adult Only in Cabo San Lucas (Pedregal), you’ll be close to Quivira Golf Club and The Arch. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Cerro de la Z and Playa Las Viudas.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at Bocados, one of the resort’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/caf?. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Rooms & Suites
Minimalist and magnificent, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort in Cabo San Lucas features 201 guest rooms and suites. Beautifully appointed with teak and native wood furnishings and soft neutral hues, these elegant adults-only retreats feature private furnished terraces and balconies with beautiful garden or Pacific Ocean views and modern lifestyle amenities befitting the world’s most romantic resort. Of the 201 rooms and suites, 47 make up the new Towers at Pacifica, an intimate resort-within-a-resort offering the ultimate comfort and seaside serenity of Mexico’s Pacific coast. These ultra-luxurious accommodations offer enhanced room amenities, 24-hour butler service and exclusive access to an oceanfront VIP Lounge.
Your journey to relaxation and self-renewal begins within the soothing walls of the award-winning Armonia Spa. Named among the three “Best Spas in Mexico & Central America 2013” by Condé Nast Traveler magazine, Armonia is a full-service spa offering a comprehensive menu of wellness-oriented body treatments, massage therapies, a fitness center, beauty salon, his and her locker rooms and wet areas, as well as spa gift certificates and Cabo San Lucas spa packages.
Our guests have unlimited use of our beautiful new oceanfront gym, which features state-of-the-art equipment, including weights, treadmills, LifeCycles and elliptical cross trainer machines. Additionally, the Activities Center offers a full schedule of daily activities, including water aerobics, beach walks, hikes, dance lessons, yoga (indoors and on the beach) and other specially designed wellness classes. Guests also have access to our premier tennis facilities and internationally-acclaimed golf course, the Jack Nicklaus Signature Quivira Golf Club.
OUR WIDE RANGE OF CLASSES INCLUDE
- Sunrise beach yoga three times a week
- Personal trainers by appointment
- Thai Boxing
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Cabo San Lucas? This resort has 5802 square feet (539 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
What to expect:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Cabo Pacifica SN, Cabo San Lucas, MX
SJD – Los Cabos International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities