RIU Palace Las Americas
RIU Palace Las Americas
Riu Palace Las Americas elevates all-inclusive beach vacations to a new standard in Cancun. Situated along a beautiful white-sand beach, it sits just steps from upscale shopping and exciting nightlife. The resort features beautifully appointed Junior suites with antique-style furniture, gourmet cuisine, spa and fitness facilities and two stunning infinity pools with a swim up bar.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Riu Palace Las Americas,
Resort Style & Type: Traditional
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Best For: Single Adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
Book Online – Complete Air/Land Packages: Book Online
Contact us: Please call us at 1-888-963-8986 for reservation or further information.
Proud to be one of the most luxurious resorts in Cancun, Riu Palace Las is situated in the upscale Caracol neighborhood, home to beautiful white-sand beaches, fabulous upscale shopping directly across the street at Plaza Caracol, and the pulse of Cancun’s sizzling nightlife within walking distance.
Guests enjoy multiple resort activities and entertainment with exchange privileges at nearby sister hotels. As a guest of the Riu Palace Las Americas, you may enjoy the facilities and dining options at both the adjacent Riu Cancun and the nearby Riu Caribe Cancun (with the exception of à la carte dining venues in the evening). The Riu Cancun is home to the Pacha Disco, open until the early morning six nights a week, and Riu Palace Las Americas guests enjoy entrance and drinks.
The all-inclusive plan at Riu Palace Las Americas includes room accommodations as selected; unlimited meals and snacks including 24-hour food and beverage service; unlimited beverages including domestic and international alcoholic drinks served 24-hours a day; in-room liquor dispensers with premium-brand vodka, rum, brandy, and tequila; room service (Continental breakfast only); two lighted hard-surface tennis courts (at the Hotel Riu Cancun); one introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool; non-motorized water sports including windsurfing, catamaran, canoeing, and snorkel gear; fully equipped fitness center; resort activities and entertainment and entrance and drinks at ‘Pacha’ Disco at the Hotel Riu Cancun (open six nights a week). All hotel taxes and gratuities are included.
Riu Palace Las Americas guests may use the facilities at sister properties, Riu Cancun next door and nearby Riu Caribe, including snack bars and buffet restaurants. A la carte restaurant dining is not included in the program.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities