RIU Palace Paradise Island
RIU Palace Paradise Island
Riu Palace Paradise Island is an all-inclusive, active resort, fronted by a stunning stretch of white-sand beach and jewel-colored turquoise waters in beautiful Nassau. Ideally located next to the Atlantis Casino, guests of all ages will enjoy elegantly decorated guest rooms and fine amenities, including fully stocked mini-bars, a delicious selection of fine dining options, a wide array of daily activities and nightly entertainment, a relaxing spa and the excitement of the casino action nearby. Riu Palace Paradise Island offers families, couples and singles the ultimate vacation experience in the Bahamas.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Riu Palace Paradise Island, Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas
Resort Style & Type: Traditional All Inclusive
This Resort is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Resort is Best For: Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
Contact us: Please call us at 1-888-963-8986 for reservation or further information.
The Riu Palace Paradise Island, is fronted by a stunning 3-mile stretch of white sand beach facing the beautiful waters of the Caribbean. It features exciting amenities, including: 24-hour room service, nightly turn-down service, a new themed restaurant and more. As part of the remake, all of the 379 rooms were completely refurbished and all are either Junior Suites or Suites. All rooms feature plasma TVs and hydro-massage tubs. The resort also added a new fusion restaurant, Krystal, featuring fusion cuisine in a contemporary dining room and a new 24-hour sports bar.
All Inclusive Plan:
The all-inclusive plan at the Riu Palace Paradise Island includes room accommodations as selected; unlimited meals and 24 hr. snacks; unlimited beverages including domestic alcoholic drinks; stocked in-room mini-bar and liquor dispensers; 24 hr. room service for Continental breakfast and snacks; fully equipped fitness center, sauna and Jacuzzi; 1 floodlit hard surface tennis court; introductory scuba lesson in the pool; daytime resort activities and nightly entertainment. All hotel taxes and gratuities are included.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities