Sandals Royal Caribbean
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island
Mahoe Bay, Box 167
Montego Bay, Jamaica, W.I.
Distance from hotel to Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, 90 minutes. Distance from hotel to town, 15 minutes. Distance from hotel to Sangster’s International Airport, 10 minutes.Combining old-world Caribbean charm with British traditions of a bygone era, such as afternoon tea and breakfast in bed, this resort provides a romantic escape in a Georgian- style Great House setting. Spend the day lounging at Sandals Cay, the resorts’ private island or indulge in a treatment at the full-service Red Lane Spa. Dine at your choice of seven specialty restaurants and experience unparalleled luxury in the new Swim-Up Suites with Butler Service and 24-hour room service. Plus, with Sandals exchange privileges, resort guests can enjoy all the amenities and services at two neighboring Sandals properties.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Type of Hotel or Resort Brand:
This Brand is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Brand is Family-Friendly: No
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
The Dragon Boat To Your Own Jamaican Private Island
Nothing will make your Montego Bay experience more memorable than taking the dragon boat to a secluded island. This island, also known as Sandals Cay, offers an oriental flare that is only matched by the climate Caribbean oceanfront living offers. Nothing can compare to cool sea breezes washing over you on your journey. Once you arrive you have the perfect secluded environment to swim, relax, or spend time in the spa.
Once there you also have the opportunity to go to The Sandals Thai restaurant with a view of both the ocean and the resort your staying at across the turquoise water. Even if you have never had this type of cuisine you will probably have it again once you taste the spicy lobster and ginger lemon sauce.
This private Jamaican Island comes with Sandals signature entertainment. They offer pool parties by day and bonfires by night. But this is just part of it. A small island off the coast of Jamaica offers seclusion in nature. Part of relaxing is disconnecting from the world and you can do that here.
Skip The Stairs, the Steps, and The Traffic via Mahee Bay..Oh And Maybe Ride a horse through the water.
The Royal Caribbean offers a river like walkway that lets you swim right up to your suite. So if you are tired at the end of the day just float back to your luxury abode. You can even dine in the shallow walkup of your suite. No socks, no shoes, no stress. Behind the river walkway is the beauty of the Caribbean which is the perfect touch on your oceanfront vacation experience.
In fact there are at least a dozen ways to enjoy a water activities at the Royal Caribbean. A must do is riding a horse through water at the Chukka Horseback Ride n Swim. I have only seen people ride horses through water in western movies so getting to do it seems incredible and a perfect complement to a Sandal’s adventure.
While you are on the horse you are enjoying the beauty of Montego Bay from the vantage point of the water. Your tour guide is on the horse in front of you. I would say this makes this a one of a kind experience. You also get more bang for your buck. With so much to do on this Caribbean Island you are combining a nature outing with a tour and water activity, giving you a 3 for 1 benefit.
While there are endless activities at this all inclusive Royal Caribbean Resort of Jamaica, water horseback riding is a great romantic outing for a couple or newlyweds. It is something unique and memorable that you will not find in many places. You also have the option of one of many treatment and massage packages from the Red Lane Spa. Red Lane Spa is Sandals own branded line of luxury spa treatment centers.
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities