Royal Hideaway Playacarfrom
The evolution of the all-inclusive resort. The Royal Hideaway Playacar is a place where service and style come together in such grand fashion that it will forever change the way you view the word vacation. This resort is ideally located on 13 acres of lush, tropical foliage that opens onto one of the most beautiful stretches of beach on the Yucatan Peninsula.
A member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World, Royal Hideaway Playacar is situated on the best stretch of white sand beach along the shores of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. This esteemed resort is within walking distance of popular 5th Avenue. The area’s premier destination for shopping, dining and nightlife. Guests choosing to stay at Royal Hideaway Playacar will enjoy highly personalized and attentive service set among luxurious tropical surroundings.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Royal Hideaway Playacar
Lote Hotelero No 6 Desarollo,
DESAROLLO PLAYACAR , Playa del Carmen,
Resort Style & Type: Luxury Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples Romance
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
With a stay at Royal Hideaway Playacar All Inclusive – Adults only in Playa del Carmen (Playacar), you’ll be within a 5-minute drive of Quinta Avenida and Playa del Carmen Main Beach. This 4.5-star property is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Playa del Carmen Maritime Terminal and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Mamitas Beach Club.
Rooms and Suites
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers are provided.
The exclusive Royal Hideaway Playacar offers 200 elegant Mexican-style rooms in which an attention to detail is present throughout. On the Caribbean Sea, in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, its villas offer privacy and luxury during your stay.
- Exquisite local and international cuisine at 6 restaurants
- 6 swimming pools
- Full-service Spa and Fitness Center
- Daytime assistance of a Private Villa Concierge
- Sports: scuba diving, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing
- Taxes and gratuities included
- Exclusively adults only resort
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the property’s 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Lote Hotelero No 6 Desarollo, DESAROLLO PLAYACAR , Playa del Carmen, QROO, Mexico
CUN – Cancun International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities