Tours & Safaris in Africafrom
African Safaris and Vacations
We know that a trip to Africa is a chance to see and do new things. That’s why a Globus Small-Group Discovery tour is the perfect choice to experience the best of East and Southern Africa. We never allow more than 20 passengers on these tours, so while you still have ample opportunity to meet new friends, a small-group ratio means more personalized service from beginning to end. You’ll explore some of Africa’s most revered safari destinations such as Serengeti National Park, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Chobe National Park, and a private game reserve near Kruger National Park! Keep your eyes out for elephant, lion, Cape buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, and much more. Globus Africa tours go beyond safari – highlights include Cape Point and Table Mountain in Cape Town, the Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg, and spectacular Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. You’ll also experience unique encounters like visiting a township in South Africa, a private Maasai dance performance, meeting baby elephants in Nairobi, and savoring a mimosa at a bush breakfast in Kenya or Tanzania. Go beyond the ordinary and spend more time enjoying the flavors of Africa with Globus! Choose from one of the below Africa tours and safari adventures!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Monograms & Globus Journeys
Type of Tour: Guided Tours / Independent Vacations
This Tour is Rated: 4-Stars
This Tour is Fully Guided: No, Only in Group Settings
This Tour is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Tour is All-Inclusive: No
This Tour is Adults-only: No
This Company is Autism Certified: No
Minimum Age for This Tour: 4
This Tour is Autism Friendly: No. Only in Group Settings (Groups Guided by Certified Specialists)
This Tour offers Children Programs: Yes
Safaris in Africa take you to the continent’s renowned national parks where you can view elephants, giraffes, zebras, lions, leopards, rhinos and more in their natural environment. Some vacations also include a stay in Cape Town or at impressive Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Itineraries that visit Morocco in northern Africa often spend time in the storied cities of Casablanca and Marrakesh, among other spots.
Your vacation includes accommodations, some meals, ground transportation between destinations and guided sightseeing, all wrapped into one price.
Minimum age restrictions
Families going on safari should be aware that although most safari camps and lodges welcome children of (nearly) all ages, some have a minimum age restriction of 4 and 12 years.
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities
Luxury Tented Camp Resorts in Africa
Immerse yourselves in one of our Luxury Tented Camps, lodges, Safari Camps and wildlife safaris in Africa.
Our Luxury Tented Camp Resorts feature luxury amenities such as full beds, mosquito nettings, fans and sitting areas to luxury Tents which boasts full air conditioning, teak floors, private patios (depending on the resort), elegantly appointed bedroom with a twin, queen or king size beds, and a dressing room with walk in closet. Most luxury tents also feature a bathroom with separate shower.
Your length of stay at one of our resorts can be as little as 3-days and as long as 10 or more days, depending on your preferences invite you to peruse our resorts and do feel free to call us at 1-888-963-8986 if you would like more information or assistance with planning your own exotic tented camp experience. Explore our Safari Resorts