Sandals Barbados Resort
Please call 1-888-963-8986 to book Sandals Barbados today!
Sandals Barbados, an all-new retreat in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area, offers undeniable luxury with inventive accommodations spanning three unique villages. This all-inclusive resort features world-class cuisine with international appeal, including a festive Indian restaurant, and innovative bar and pool designs. Unwind to the relaxed calypso beat, enjoy the sun & surf, and explore your luxurious suite designed with your utmost comfort in mind and featuring everything from ocean views, Butler Elite service, and zero-entry access to Barbados’ largest and longest lagoon pool, as well as private Tranquility Soaking Tubs™ on most patios and terraces.
Barbados is a hidden gem of the Caribbean, and it is exciting that Sandals Barbados has arrived. The all-new sandals Barbados is an extremely beautiful, lush and eco-friendly. It also sits on a gorgeous stretch of beach. Interestingly enough, Barbados is the most revisited island in the Caribbean.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
St Lawrence Gap Sn, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Best for: Couples-only, Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Clothing-optional: No
Sandals® Barbados Hotel Overview
-This St. Lawrence Gap resort is by the ocean, on the beach within minutes of St. Lawrence Bay, Dover Beach, and Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, also nearby are Worthing Beach and Maxwell Beach.
-Beach and watersports.
-Guests of this beach resort can enjoy a host of activities including surfing/boogie boarding, scuba diving, and windsurfing.
-Cable TV, Air Conditioning.
-Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards.
-Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
All rooms and suites include: air conditioning, ceiling fan, king size bed, hair dryer, robes, telephone, iron, ironing board, private bath & shower, safe deposit box, iPod docking stations, cable TV and coffee maker.
24 hour Room Service for Butler Serviced categories of accommodation and 7:00a.m. – 10:00p.m. for Club Sandals accommodations.
Resort Casual Attire: shorts or jeans, t-shirts or polo shirts. Swimwear must be covered. Shirts and footwear required.
Resort Evening Attire: dress pants/trousers or jeans for men, long or short sleeved dress shirts (with or without collar). Dress shoes or elegant sandals. No shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts or sneakers.
Located on pristine Dover Beach where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic and endless sunshine is accompanied by gentle ocean breezes, Sandals Barbados is an ideally setting to surrender to the calypso rhythms of paradise. Sandals Barbados provides a perfect refuge for couples to recharge, reconnect and spend days with white sand between your toes. Learn how to kayak or scuba dive in azure blue waters. Explore 10 acres of tropical gardens. Play golf amid tropical surroundings. Indulge in an invigorating or romantic massage for two.
Sandals Barbados features a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort’s bars, which include 5 bars/lounges, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar. This beach resort also offers a garden, tour assistance, and currency exchange.
Don’t like the gym? Certified and dedicated fitness professionals will lead guests through a workout of a variety of movement combinations that exercise muscles while having fun in the sun at the same time. Up-to-date classes are not intimidating and persons of all ages and fitness levels will enjoy these classes. For those who enjoy a solitary workout, the fitness facilities are fully air-conditioned and have state of the art CybexGym equipment that is available 24/7.
– Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
– Unlimited premium spirits
– Available bars including swim-up bars
– Stocked bars in every room
– Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
– All tips, taxes and gratuities
– Round trip airport transfers
– PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
– Snorkeling (and all equipment)
– Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
– Professional instruction for water sports
– Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
– Day and night tennis
– Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
– Day and night entertainment including live shows
– Round trip airport transfers
– Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
– Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
– Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
– Vacations for Adults.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
Dover, Maxwell, CC, Barbados
BGI – Grantley Adams International Airport
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities