Sandals Grande Antigua
Voted the “World’s Most Romantic Resort” year after year, adults-only resort Sandals Grande Antigua is located on Antigua’s best and most famous beach, Dickenson Bay. Explore the Caribbean Beachfront Village, a charming seaside garden oasis graced by meandering pathways, majestic palms and cooling Trade winds. Then step into a realm of chic sophistication where European grandeur unfolds from the hillside to villas-by-the-sea at the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Oceanview Village. Come relax on silky-soft, pure white sands and let the warmth of the Caribbean fill your senses. Create your own lover’s legend as you share the most romantic holiday of a lifetime. Two perfect worlds. One grand beach resort. All included.
Save up to 65% on all-inclusive rates!
Experience the very pinnacle of all-inclusive Caribbean luxury vacations. Sandals® Resorts are delightful for two people in love, with vacation packages at luxury resorts in Saint Lucia, Jamaica, Antigua, the Bahamas, Grenada, and Barbados. Indulge in unlimited 5-Star Global Gourmet™ dining, gorgeous tropical settings, and some of the world’s most exquisite beaches, including complimentary green fees at our golf resorts and unforgettable scuba diving at most resorts! Sandals is also the leader in Caribbean destination weddings, and with the Customized Weddings by Sandals, your wedding will be as unique as you are.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort
Type of Hotel or Resort Brand:
This Brand is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Groups & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Brand is Family-Friendly: No
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Set on breathtaking Dickenson Bay, this romantic resort offers two uniquely-themed villages.
Guests can choose from 379 rooms and suites in a range of categories, some with private pools and butler service.
Things to do
Enjoy water and land sports, six pools, nine restaurants, eight bars, a nightclub, and theme-dress nights as well as optional treatments at the Red Lane ®Spa.
With a stay at Sandals Grande Antigua – All Inclusive Couples Only in St. John’s, you’ll be on the beach, just a 4-minute walk from Dickenson Bay Beach and within a 5-minute drive of Runaway Bay Beach. This all-inclusive property is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Jolly Beach and 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Hermitage Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 6 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. This property also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
The majority of amenities, activities, and gratuities at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for the majority of amenities and activities. Arrayed around a fountain courtyard, Sandals Grande Antigua, a complex of colorful wood buildings, comprises a health, beauty, and fitness center. One open-air pavilion shelters an eight-person spa tub and plunge pool. Another open-air pavilion contains cardio and weight machines and free weights. A third holds a workout area for aerobics and yoga classes. An air-conditioned health-and-beauty spa offers massage, body treatments, facials, waxing, and hair and nail care in an ambience of bleached-wood ceilings, marble walls, and tropical woods. Within the spa are men’s and women’s saunas, steam rooms, and skylighted relaxation lounges, as well as a hydrotherapy room with twin treatment tables for couples. Surcharges apply for spa and beauty treatments and services. A lobby kiosk provides Internet access (surcharge). The $70 million 180-suite Mediterranean Village is situated on a west-facing hilltop overlooking the ocean. Guests have access to a large freshwater pool, and poolside cabanas with plasma TVs and wireless Internet access. A shopping center, four new dining options, expanded state-of-the-art meeting and banquet space, beauty salon, and expanded spa facilities are available.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy seafood at Barefoot by the Sea, one of the property’s 11 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Need to unwind Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 poolside bars. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in St. John’s This property has 5000 square feet (450 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
- Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium spirits
- Available bars including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Round trip airport transfers
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Round trip airport transfers
- Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
- Vacations for Adults.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
Why Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts?
Revel in some of the world’s most breathtakingly romantic beachfront settings. Choose from an unparalleled array of gourmet á la carte restaurants. Embrace unimaginable luxury in one of our incredibly lavish, innovative and exquisitely stylish suites. Restore body and soul in our sublime Red Lane Spas. Enjoy the very height of award-winning service, highlighted by the ultra-discreet pampering of our exclusive British-Guild-trained butlers. Experience for yourselves why, quite simply, the Sandals Luxury Included® Vacation represents an unprecedented new level of supreme perfection.
Dickinson Bay, St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda
ANU – VC Bird International Airport
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities