Sandals Montego Bay Resort
Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica
Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms). Distance from hotel to airport, 5 miles (8 kms).Come fall in love at the very first Sandals. Upbeat and lively, Sandals Montego Bay sets the trend for excitement and romance with 26 lush acres of gardens fronting one of Jamaica’s largest private white-sand beach. Experience the luxurious Bay Roc Estate Villa Suites with personalized butler service and 24-hour room service. Lounge at four bars serving unlimited premium brand, dine at seven restaurants, play all day in the never-ending activities or relax with a service at the Red Lane Spa. Guests can also enjoy all the amenities and services at Sandals Royal Caribbean.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Sandals Montego Bay
P.O. Box 100, N. Kent Ave
Montego Bay, St. James, Jamaica
Resort Style & Type: Tropical Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes. For Couples only
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Sandals Resorts in Montego Bay
Sandals Montego Bay All Inclusive Couples Only
Set on Jamaica’s North Coast’s largest private white-sand beach, it is no wonder that Sandals Montego Bay has so many beachfront rooms and suites, with panoramic ocean views, offering the ultimate romantic setting. Registration takes place in an air-conditioned lounge with overstuffed seating, potted plants, and wicker-paddle ceiling fans. Guests are seated and presented chilled towels and champagne.
Guests in rooms and suites that include concierge services have access to private concierge registration. A kiosk in the concierge center provides all guests high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Situated in a secluded garden with orchids and candles, a health-and-beauty spa features three couples’ rooms, one with a two-person spa tub in an alcove. The Red Lane® Spa offers hydrotherapy (including Vichy showers), massage, reflexology, body wraps and scrubs, facials, waxing, paraffin treatments, hair braiding, and hair and nail care. Optional treatments at the Red Lane®Spa are and additional cost. A cluster of three wooden-roof open-air pavilions house a fitness center with cardio and weight machines, free weights, and a workout area for aerobics, Pilates, and yoga classes; a sauna; and a 12-person whirlpool tub and plunge pool. There are four pools in total, as well as four whirlpool tubs and a swim-up bar. Evening entertainment is on an indoor stage under a multi-colored fabric ceiling and includes professional shows as well as upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities.
Sandals Montego Bay boasts a beautiful, non-denominational Chapel that serves as a site for weddings and also offers Sunday evening nondenominational services. Guests of the resort are also entitled to use facilities, including restaurants, at all Sandals resorts in Jamaica. Complimentary roundtrip transportation is provided to the two other Sandals resorts in the Montego Bay area (Sandals Inn and Sandals Royal Caribbean). A resident nurse is on duty from 8 AM – 4 PM. Doctor is on call 24 hours. Nurse services are complimentary; charge for medication and doctor’s consultation should those be necessary. Other amenities include an airport departure lounge with large-screen TV.
West of the beach is a lengthy walkway over the coral-rock oceanfront. At the end is a little-known, secluded, eight-person spa tub that offers a sunset view.
-Romance on the beach.
-Upbeat and lively, this 251-room resort is set on Montego Bay’s clearest blue waters on the largest private beach in Jamaica.
-Choose from various accommodations, including the new Bay Roc Villas, complete with Butler Service.
-Luxury Included® Resort.
-Dine at seven restaurants, enjoy premium brand drinks, including Mondavi house wines at five bars, enjoy nightly entertainment and experience the Red Lane® Spa. Guests also enjoy access to two nearby Sandals Resorts including transfers.
With a stay at Sandals Montego Bay – All Inclusive – Couples Only, you’ll be centrally located in Montego Bay, within a 10-minute drive of Hip Strip and Doctor’s Cave Beach. This all-inclusive property is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Rose Hall Great House and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
All rooms feature: air conditioning, king-size bed, amenity kit, hair dryer, telephone, safety deposit box, private bath & shower, radio with iPod docking station, cable T.V., coffee & tea maker, iron & ironing board.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a 24-hour health club. Additional amenities at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Bayside, one of the property’s 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 4 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 730 AM to 11 AM.
Sandals Resorts create culinary experiences that takes one on a global journey of delectable discovery. With numerous distinctive types of cuisine, one can discover sumptuous regional specialties, with each one delivering a new cultural flavor.
Resort Casual Attire – Dress shorts/pants, collared shirts/polo shirts, casual footwear
Resort Evening Attire– Dress pants for men, shirts with sleeves and collar, closed-toe shoes
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
– Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
– Unlimited premium spirits
– Available bars including swim-up bars
– Stocked bars in every room
– Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
– All tips, taxes and gratuities
– Round trip airport transfers
– PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
– Snorkeling (and all equipment)
– Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
– Professional instruction for water sports
– Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
– Day and night tennis
– Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
– Day and night entertainment including live shows
– Round trip airport transfers
– Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
– Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
– Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
– Vacations for Adults.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
Kent Ave., Montego Bay, Jamaica
MBJ – Sangster International Airport
Save up to 65% on all-inclusive rates!
Experience the very pinnacle of all-inclusive Caribbean luxury vacations. Sandals® Resorts are delightful for two people in love, with vacation packages at luxury resorts in Saint Lucia, Jamaica, Antigua, the Bahamas, Grenada, and Barbados. Indulge in unlimited 5-Star Global Gourmet™ dining, gorgeous tropical settings, and some of the world’s most exquisite beaches, including complimentary green fees at our golf resorts and unforgettable scuba diving at most resorts! Sandals is also the leader in Caribbean destination weddings, and with the Customized Weddings by Sandals, your wedding will be as unique as you are.
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities