Sandals Montego Bay
Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Montego Bay
P.O. Box 100, N. Kent Ave
Montego Bay, St. James
Jamaica, West Indies
Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms). Distance from hotel to airport, 5 miles (8 kms).Come fall in love at the very first Sandals. Upbeat and lively, Sandals Montego Bay sets the trend for excitement and romance with 26 lush acres of gardens fronting one of Jamaica’s largest private white-sand beach. Experience the luxurious Bay Roc Estate Villa Suites with personalized butler service and 24-hour room service. Lounge at four bars serving unlimited premium brand, dine at seven restaurants, play all day in the never-ending activities or relax with a service at the Red Lane Spa. Guests can also enjoy all the amenities and services at two neighboring
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Type of Hotel or Resort Brand:
This Brand is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Brand is Family-Friendly:
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Sandals Resorts in Montego Bay
Sandals Resorts in Montego Bay offers more options than you will have time to choose. From delectable dining on the Caribbean Seaside to historical attractions of Montego Bay, you will not run out of things to do. Here are a few highlights to wet your appetite for the incredible time you will have playing at Sandals. Come check out a few of the things you can enjoy in Mobay!
Seaside Dining at the Mariner Bar and Grill amidst the Breezes in Montego Bay
Nothing will make your Montego Bay Jamaica experience more memorable than the breezes in Montego Bay soothing you while you dine. Add in those views during your meals and you will have a unique dining experience. Perfect for the casual seaside lunch, the Mariner Grill is one of many dining spots that are part of your all-inclusive stay in Montego Bay.
While there is American fare there, this is an easy way to get some local flavor while still working on the perfect tan. I would suggest the Jerk chicken or a Jamaican beef patty. There is no reason while your vacation days can’t give you the flavor of the country your visiting as well as being pampered at a luxury resort along a Caribbean isle. This is not your only choice. There are 8 restaurants included in your vacation days package in the Sandals Resorts campus. Each offers a unique style of food.
Pamper yourself at Sandals Red Lane Spa
What is a trip to the Caribbean without a trip to the spa! You don’t even have to stay in the spa itself to enjoy it. You can have spa treatments done in a cabana or even by the blue seas of the Caribbean. Referred to as the “escape” package I heard of couples going back again and again during their vacation days to enjoy the breezes in Montego Bay during an 80 minute massage. They also offer, among many things, a sunburn treatment. I would put this on your itinerary.
You do not have to enjoy your spa experience alone. Sandals’ Red Lane Spa offers couples massage. What is better than a massage, than a massage with your partner. Either way, an island style detox is an excellent way to spend an afternoon on Montego Bay Sandals Resort.
Here is a menu of some of the incredible spa treatment packages you can choose from . Learn More…..
Montego Bay Jewelry bargains at the Casa de Oro
What trip to Jamaica would be complete without shopping! Did I mention that you have duty free and tax free stores at the City Center. Why not celebrate the love of your life with a jewelry creation from the Casa de Oro. Casa de Oro has a 56 year old tradition of providing elite jewelry to the Jamaican populace. Even If you are not in the market for a ring or chain, you may consider the specialty Jamaican Flag Caribbean Hook Bracelet (say that five times fast). It would be a great memento of your Sandals Montego Bay holiday.
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities