Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
P.O. Box 12
Negril, Westmoreland, Jamaica W.I.
Distance from hotel to Sansgster’s International Airport in Montego Bay, 60 minutes.Sandals Negril commands one of the longest and best stretches of Negril’s famous Seven Mile Beach. This resort also features six restaurants, five bars serving premium brand beverages including Beringer Wines, unlimited land and motorized water sports including scuba diving and water skiing, and the full-service Red Lane Spa. Combining a laid-back atmosphere with refined elegance, this Green Globe resort offers the ultimate in personalized pampering with luxurious accommodations including the Beachfront Swim-Up Suites, complete with patios that step directly into the pool, flat-screen televisions, 24-hour room service and butler service.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Type of Hotel or Resort Brand:
This Brand is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Brand is Family-Friendly: No
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Sandals Negril Hibachi Dining
Sandals Negril Jamaica offers a host of included restaurants at the resort. A must try, for both food and fun, is Kimonos. Called a Teppenyaki style restaurant, many people know it better as a hibachi style grill. I have never been to a hibachi grill which was not one of two things:
As food is cooked right in front of you, you are guaranteed to have a spectacular meal. I never have enjoyed choosing and it appears the Negril Jamaican Staff at Sandals agrees with me, as they offer the Emperor’s Tasting Menu. This includes chicken, streak, shrimp, and scallops. As an end of the meal topper go for the tropical mouse shots.
Splurge in Negril Jamaica: Butler Style
I often feel like many people want to be pampered but two things get in the way:
- They do not know what is available to them
- They do not know how
Fear no more. I am here to help. While I could not possibly go into every way to splurge at Sandals Negril, I can tell you a few good ways to start.
Swim don’t walk: One way is to reduce the amount of pesky walking you have to do when you leave your suite. From your swim up suite you can float to your destination around the resort.
Nothing or Everything: Don’t be afraid to do nothing. A vacation can be nonstop activity or total isolated rest in the tropical sun, or both. Your choice.
In Budget: Don’t trouble yourself with tabs, tips, budgets. Everything is covered at Sandals. Just go do what you like from watersports to late night cocktails at the bar.
Private Candlelight Dinner: Whether you are honeymooning, Sandals style or just enjoying time as a couple, the heart of romance begins with a private gourmet dinner in a quiet secluded spot.
Sunset Spa: Spa Treatment at sunset: This sounds more like a movie than a Sandals option but the Red Lane Spa will massage you outdoors at sunset while you hear the surf in the background.
Negril Jamaican Style Pampering – Sandals Style: If you have never had a butler, now is the time to let loose and get one. Sandals Negril, as well as other locations, offer a butler service. Trained by the Guild of British Butlers there are 38 (no exaggeration) standard tasks they will help you with. Contact us at 1-888-963-8986 and we will show you what is available to you.
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities