Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spafrom
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spa, Jamaica
Distance from hotel to Donald Sangster International Airport, 105 minutes.Discover a sprawling paradise where the foliage is so rich and luscious, with a veritable rainbow of flowering trees and plants, that it’s easy to escape the cares of the outside world. From a tranquil mountaintop to the white sand beach to the fairways of the championship golf course, this Ocho Rios resort and spa is surrounded by the incredible natural beauty of Jamaica. Spanning a luxuriant stretch of the Jamaican coastline, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spa is created to enchant you with two distinctive resort experiences in one. The Seaside & Ochi Beach Club is home to babbling brooks, fragrant gardens and the chicest beach club in Ocho Rios, where cool drinks and even cooler vibe are enjoyed at stylish beach party by day, and the hottest outdoor lounge in the Caribbean at night.
Book Online & Get $25 Credit
Get up to $605 Instant Credit
Hold a booking for only $98 per room
Get up to 65% of Rack Rate
Learn more about Sandals Resorts
Call 1-888-963-8986 for immediate assistance
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes. For Couples only
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
Nestled in Romantic Ocho Rios, this lush resort is considered the Caribbean Riviera where fragrant gardens are tucked between the mountains and the sea. Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spa guests are only minutes away from championship golf at Sandals Golf and Country Club. Savor 9 gourmet restaurants on property plus 11 more at nearby Sandals and Beaches properties where full exchange privileges include the option of a full-service European Spa.
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort All Inclusive Couples Only
Diagonally across the street from the hotel’s entrance, Pineapple Craft Market comprises little wooden buildings offering local arts and crafts for sale.
-Nestled between the St. Ann Mountains and the Caribbean Sea, this resort is reminiscent of a quaint Mediterranean village.
-529 rooms and suites, including 244 Villas of Eden with private and semi-private pools.
-Land, water sports.
-Enjoy land and water sports, including complimentary golf, scuba diving, snorkeling, rock climbing, and tennis.
When you stay at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort All Inclusive Couples Only in Ocho Rios, you’ll be on the waterfront, a 2-minute drive from Mahogany Beach and 10 minutes from Dolphin Cove. This all-inclusive property is 4 mi (6.5 km) from Dunn’s River Falls and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Turtle Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 529 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This property also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
The majority of amenities and activities at the Sandals Ochi Beach Resort are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for most amenities and activities (scroll up to the All-Inclusive Details section for more information). Adjacent to the resort’s entrance, a water garden with tall trees, flowering plants, ponds, and gentle rock waterfalls offers a tranquil haven for strolling and sitting.
An air-conditioned health-and-beauty spa featuring bleached-wood ceilings and a two-bed couples room offers massage, body wraps and scrubs, facials, waxing, hair braiding, and hair and nail care (surcharges). A large, air-conditioned fitness center contains cardio and weight machines, free weights, two saunas, and an area for aerobics, Pilates, yoga, and other classes.
An open-air beach bar is transformed into an air-conditioned disco and karaoke spot late at night. An air-conditioned piano bar with overstuffed seating features sing-a-longs.
After-dark entertainment, including dancing, bingo, and staff/guest talent shows, is presented in an amphitheater featuring thickly cushioned tiered seats. Monday nights feature a beach buffet and reggae/limbo/fire-eating show. Sundays are dress-up nights. Daytime activities include dance lessons, beer-drinking contests, fashion shows, and athletic games. A games room contains pool and Ping-Pong tables and slot machines. Computers in a conference room provide high-speed Internet access (surcharges).
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Bayside, one of the property’s 16 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 730 AM to 1030 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this property consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
The majority of recreational activities detailed below are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information).
Guests can take advantage of all water and land sports facilities and equipment plus instruction for all sports. The one exception is golf on the 18-hole par 71 course at nearby Sandals Golf & Country Club, where green fees and instruction are complimentary but guests must pay for mandatory caddies and rental of clubs and carts.
Facilities are located in both the Manor and Riviera areas of the resort and include 7 main outdoor swimming pools, including a zero-entry main Great House pool and 22 spa tubs. 2 air-conditioned fitness centers feature four dry saunas and offer classes.
One of Jamaica’s major attractions, Dunn’s River Falls, is a 10- to 15-minute drive from the resort. The river tumbles 600 feet over a series of gigantic limestone steps to a white-sand beach below. Visitors can climb up through the falls; expert guides are available to assist with the wet ascent (surcharge). There are also ordinary stairs and observation platforms alongside the falls.
– Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
– Unlimited premium spirits
– Available bars including swim-up bars
– Stocked bars in every room
– Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
– All tips, taxes and gratuities
– Round trip airport transfers
– PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
– Snorkeling (and all equipment)
– Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
– Professional instruction for water sports
– Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
– Day and night tennis
– Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
– Day and night entertainment including live shows
– Round trip airport transfers
– Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
– Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
– Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
– Vacations for Adults.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
Main Street, P.O. Box 771, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
MBJ – Sangster International Airport
Save up to 65% on all-inclusive rates!
Experience the very pinnacle of all-inclusive Caribbean luxury vacations. Sandals® Resorts are delightful for two people in love, with vacation packages at luxury resorts in Saint Lucia, Jamaica, Antigua, the Bahamas, Grenada, and Barbados. Indulge in unlimited 5-Star Global Gourmet™ dining, gorgeous tropical settings, and some of the world’s most exquisite beaches, including complimentary green fees at our golf resorts and unforgettable scuba diving at most resorts! Sandals is also the leader in Caribbean destination weddings, and with the Customized Weddings by Sandals, your wedding will be as unique as you are.
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities