Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spa
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spa, Jamaica
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spa
P.O. Box 771
Ocho Rios, St. Ann, Jamaica, W.I.
Distance from hotel to Donald Sangster International Airport, 105 minutes.Discover a sprawling paradise where the foliage is so rich and luscious, with a veritable rainbow of flowering trees and plants, that it’s easy to escape the cares of the outside world. From a tranquil mountaintop to the white sand beach to the fairways of the championship golf course, this Ocho Rios resort and spa is surrounded by the incredible natural beauty of Jamaica. Spanning a luxuriant stretch of the Jamaican coastline, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spa is created to enchant you with two distinctive resort experiences in one. The Seaside & Ochi Beach Club is home to babbling brooks, fragrant gardens and the chicest beach club in Ocho Rios, where cool drinks and even cooler vibe are enjoyed at stylish beach party by day, and the hottest outdoor lounge in the Caribbean at night.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Type of Hotel or Resort Brand:
This Brand is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Brand is Family-Friendly: No
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Nestled in Romantic Ocho Rios, this lush resort is considered the Caribbean Riviera where fragrant gardens are tucked between the mountains and the sea. Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spa guests are only minutes away from championship golf at Sandals Golf and Country Club. Savor 9 gourmet restaurants on property plus 11 more at nearby Sandals and Beaches properties where full exchange privileges include the option of a full-service European Spa.
There is no view of the ocean that will not take your breath away in Jamaica. Whether you came by Air to Jamaica or you came by ship to the Caribbean, the natural beauty is astounding. Regardless, there are always new ways to enjoy it. At the Grande Rivera Resort in Ocho Rios you can dine by the shore or even dine on top of the water. Even as you move a little inland, the lush fauna of Jamaica is everywhere. You can even enjoy it while golfing at the Ocho Rios Country Club. Here are some links to find out more:
A Bridge Over Sparkling Water.. At Kelly’s Dockside
Kellys Dockside lets you enjoy a gourmet dinner over the water. The dock juts out into the crystal blue water of the Caribbean. Even if you have a light appetite the view is worth the visit. Try the Kelly’s sampler which includes everything from jerk chicken wings to marinated feta with sundried tomatoes. As great as the food is, it still only runs a close second to the beautiful ocean waves flowing underneath you and around you, as well as the cool sea breezes. And this is just one of 9 restaurants at the Grande Rivera All inclusive resort.
Enjoy Tee Time
For some golf is not just a sport or recreation, it is a way of life. Your stay at the Sandals Ochi Beach Resort & Spa entitles you to full use of Sandals Golf and Country Club. This club, formerly known as the Upton Club, was ranked four stars by Golf Digest. This all inclusive golf package also entitles you to a complimentary golf clinic during your stay at the resort village. An added bonus is the course is located on a breathtaking lush natural paradise of perfectly manicured greens.
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities