Sandals Regency La Toc Resort & Spa
Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Set amidst 210 lush acres on a half-mile crescent-shaped beach, this spectacular resort offers a 9-hole golf course, 9 restaurants and 10 bars serving Mondavi house wines. Choose from a range of accommodations from ocean view rooms to expansive Millionaire Suites featuring private pools, butler service and 24-hour room service. Guests enjoy complimentary golf greens fees, land and watersports, including snorkeling and scuba diving, a full service Red Lane Spa, plus exchange privileges at two nearby Sandals Resorts.
Save up to 65% on all-inclusive rates!
Experience the very pinnacle of all-inclusive Caribbean luxury vacations. Sandals® Resorts are delightful for two people in love, with vacation packages at luxury resorts in Saint Lucia, Jamaica, Antigua, the Bahamas, Grenada, and Barbados. Indulge in unlimited 5-Star Global Gourmet™ dining, gorgeous tropical settings, and some of the world’s most exquisite beaches, including complimentary green fees at our golf resorts and unforgettable scuba diving at most resorts! Sandals is also the leader in Caribbean destination weddings, and with the Customized Weddings by Sandals, your wedding will be as unique as you are.
Book Online & Get $25 Credit
Get up to $605 Instant Credit
Hold a booking for only $98 per room
Get up to 65% of Rack Rate
Learn more about Sandals Resorts
Call 1-888-963-8986 for immediate assistance
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Sandals Regency La Toc
Castries, Saint Lucia
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes. For Couples only
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
One luxurious benefit of having three Sandals luxury resorts within a few miles of each other is you are not limited to just one of the luxury resorts. You triple your decadence by getting to enjoy the activities and food of Sandals Halcyon and Sandals Grande St. Lucian. This means that you now have all included access to 23 restaurants which I have listed below. You will most likely run out of days before you run out of places to enjoy a gourmet meal.
Sandals® Regency La Toc Spa & Beach Resort
As part of Sandals Regency’s All-Inclusive Plan, guests of the Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St. Lucia are also entitled to dine and use facilities at Sandals’ other St. Lucia resorts, Sandals Halcyon (three miles away) and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort (six miles). Complimentary shuttle service connects the three resorts.
-On golden sands.
-Set on green hills and a coral bluff above a long crescent-shaped beach, this resort for active adult couples is less than from Castries, the lively capital of St. Lucia.
-Room for romance.
-Guestrooms at the Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St. Lucia feature poster beds and views of the tropical gardens, pools, golf course, or sea. Air-conditioning, in-room safes, and coffeemakers are among the amenities.
– Room rates at this Signature Collection resort include meals and beverages, water and land sports (including golf), and entertainment, plus airport transfers.
Three free-form pools provide alternatives to the resort’s beach. A huge main pool sprawls along the beachfront and includes a swim-up bar and a semi-circular section containing a rock formation from which waterfalls cascade. Adjacent is a 20-person spa. A second, good-size pool is terraced just above the beach halfway between the main building cluster and the bluff. A large pool with rock waterfall lies within the Sunset Bluff lodging section and includes a swim-up bar. Adjacent to this pool is a 10-person spa on the edge of the bluff looking down to the sea.
Located ten (10) minutes south of the capital, lies this exotic piece of paradise. Nestled in one of the most historic parts of Castries, Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St Lucia is one of the most luxurious resorts filled with adventure, romance and relaxation.
The secluded setting is comprised of a tropical estate with its own 9-hole golf course sloping down the hillside to a magnificent golden beach. The resort has a sophisticated yet fun atmosphere and a tremendous variety of rooms and exquisitely furnished suites, including the magnificent Millionaire Suites.
With nine greens and narrow fairways, the on-site golf course-2,475 yards long-can be a challenge for even experienced golfers. Greens fees are complimentary.
A full-service European spa provides a range of face and body treatments including aromatherapy facials, seaweed facials, sports massage, couples massage, oil wraps, and mud masques.
A tour desk can help arrange excursions, a nurses station is open throughout the day and evening, and an orientation of the premises takes place twice daily. Shuttle service between this Sandals Regency St. Lucia Golf Resort & Spa and two sister properties allows guests to use all facilities, including restaurants, at Sandals Halcyon and Sandals Grande St. Lucian.
All suites & rooms include:Air conditioning, mahogany four poster king size bed, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, private bath and shower, safety deposit box, clock radio, coffee and tea making facilities, refrigerator, cable color TV and iron and ironing board. All rooms and suites are tiled.
Sandals Resorts create culinary experiences that takes one on a global journey of delectable discovery. With numerous distinctive types of cuisine, one can discover sumptuous regional specialties, with each one delivering a new cultural flavor. Adventurous guests may choose to venture out and experience one of the many dining venues available at the nearby Sandals Grand St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort and Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucian, with the “Stay at one, Play at three.‟ Exchange privileges guests can enjoy access to even more luxurious amenities and a total of Twenty-two  dining options to choose from. Dress Codes: Resort Casual—Dress shorts or jeans, swim wear (must be covered), no bare feet. Resort Elegant—Dress pants/shorts for men, shirts with long/short sleeves and collar, polo shirts, dress shoes. Resort Formal – Dress pants for men, shirts with long/short sleeves and collar, dress shoes for men and women (closed toe shoes for men).
The majority of recreational activities noted below are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information).
The resort features a 9-hole golf course that climbs up hillsides. Play is complimentary, but fees are charged for professional instruction, caddies and shoe rental (mandatory). Clubs and carts are available for a fee. Other recreational facilities and equipment are complimentary, including five tennis courts (all lighted), swimming pools, kayaks, windsurfers, sailboats, snorkeling gear, water skis, and scuba diving gear and trips. Land sports include basketball, croquet, horseshoes, shuffleboard, beach volleyball, and pool.
Sandals resorts offer a scuba diving resort certification course for an extra fee. Guests who successfully complete the course receive scuba diving certification good for up to one year at any of the Sandals resorts.
– Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
– Unlimited premium spirits
– Available bars including swim-up bars
– Stocked bars in every room
– Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
– All tips, taxes and gratuities
– Round trip airport transfers
– PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
– Snorkeling (and all equipment)
– Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
– Professional instruction for water sports
– Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
– Day and night tennis
– Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
– Day and night entertainment including live shows
– Round trip airport transfers
– Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
– Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
– Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
– Vacations for Adults.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
La Toc Road, Castries, Saint Lucia
SLU – George Charles Airport
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities