Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island
Distance from hotel to town, 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to Nassau International Airport, 10 miles (16 kms).Located on Nassau’s renowned Cable Beach, this resort stands alone as the premier destination for two people in love who demand only the very best. From an Offshore Island with two private white-sand beaches to world- class dining at ten restaurants; from relaxing afternoons spent in Zen gardens to lounging by various sparkling pools; from rooms and suites, ranging from sumptuous to over-the-top lavish including some with 24-hour room service, Butler Service and chauffeured luxury car airport transfers, to seaside massages at the Red Lane Spa – you’ll know, beyond a doubt, that you have discovered paradise!
Book Online & Get $25 Credit
Get up to $605 Instant Credit
Hold a booking for only $98 per room
Get up to 65% of Rack Rate
Learn more about Sandals Resorts
Call 1-888-963-8986 for immediate assistance
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Sandals Royal Bahamian
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes. For Couples only
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No. Topless-optional only on private island
Sandals® Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island
Located just above the beach, a spa secluded from resort activities provides quiet, social soaking for 24 people with a full ocean view.
-Romance by the sea.
-This couples-only resort is set on Cable Beach and includes Sandals Cay, the private island just a half-mile offshore offering two beaches, spa services, a pool, and Caribbean restaurant.
-403 rooms and suites, some with 24-hour room service, Butler Service and private Rolls Royce or Mercedes Benz airport transfers.
-Luxury Included® Resort.
-Guests of the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island enjoy all meals at ten restaurants, premium brand beverages at nine bars, land and water sports, nightly entertainment, airport transfers, gratuities and more. Red Lane® Spa options with Caribbean-inspired services are available.
Guests of the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island can choose from a range of accommodation categories, including custom-appointed suites, each accompanied by upgraded amenities including en-suite bars and a Concierge staff who is dedicated to ensure a pleasant stay. All room categories include: Air conditioning, mahogany four poster king-size bed, refrigerator, amenity kit, hair dryer, make-up mirror, telephone, private bath and shower, safe, Ipod Docking Station, cable TV, Internet access and iron with ironing board.
Sandals Resorts create culinary experiences that takes one on a global journey of delectable discovery. With numerous distinctive types of cuisine, one can discover sumptuous regional specialties, with each one delivering a new cultural flavor. Resort Casual – Dress shorts or jeans, swimwear (must be covered), no bare feet Resort Evening Attire – dress pants for men, shirts with sleeves and collar, dress shoes.
The majority of meals and beverages at the following restaurants, snack spots, and bars are included in the room rate for the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island.
The Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island offers uncrowded swimming, soaking, and sunbathing space, including two enormous free-form pools with swim-up bars, many large soaking spas, and acres of light, fine-textured sand. One stretch of sand furnished with hammocks is terraced above a rocky shelf between the resort’s two piers, with little private beaches at the shelf’s ends and public Cable Beach running adjacent to the shelf. Sandals Cay, the resort’s private island just a half-mile off shore, is accessible by complimentary shuttle-boat and includes a large pool, two beaches, and a restaurant. Three small, tropical-garden pools and sundecks provide tranquil sunbathing on padded lounge chairs.
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island is located on Nassau’s famous Cable Beach. This luxurious all–inclusive resort that delivers leisure in an oasis of ‘old world charm’ and understated elegance. This elegantly appointed resort looks out upon the crystal clear turquoise blue water of the Bahamas. A feeling of timeless elegance adorns the stately entrance and colorful bougainvillea that line the cobblestone driveway. In 1946, the original resort ‘The Balmoral Club’ was created to be the playground for many of the Royal friends of the then Governor of The Bahamas, the Duke of Windsor. The architecture portrays an elaborate sophistication, Roman columns and a large tall statuary guard the entrance to the porte-cochere.
Just off shore, guests have access to a private-island escape called Sandals Cay. Sandals Cay offers a fresh-water pool, swim-up pool bar, spa tub, and a Caribbean restaurant. An extension of the resort spa is available there, as well. A Zen Area is also offered amid the native vegetation on the eastern side of the island, where two massage huts are available and teak chaise lounges with umbrellas dot the beach. Ferries to the Cay run every hour on the hour.
On the main resort site, a health-and-beauty spa features complimentary facilities (see All-Inclusive details for more) plus services for extra costs, such as aromatherapy, reflexology, and seaweed body wraps.
Nightly game-show contests are held in the Royal Theater. Local bands perform music; staff and guests combine their singing, dancing, and acting skills in a special talent show.
The Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island is for adult couples (singles and children not allowed).
– Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
– Unlimited premium spirits
– Available bars including swim-up bars
– Stocked bars in every room
– Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
– All tips, taxes and gratuities
– Round trip airport transfers
– PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
– Snorkeling (and all equipment)
– Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
– Professional instruction for water sports
– Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
– Day and night tennis
– Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
– Day and night entertainment including live shows
– Round trip airport transfers
– Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
– Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
– Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
– Vacations for Adults.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
West Bay Street, Cable Beach, Nassau, Bahamas
NAS – Nassau International Airport
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities