Sandals South Coast
Sandals South Coast
Distance from hotel to Sangster International Airport, 75 minutes.Amidst 500 acres of a nature preserve, sits 50 acres of pristine and gorgeous landscape, with dual white-sand beaches spanning over two miles. This resort features three uniquely themed European villages: Dutch, Italian and French, each with its own pool. Choose from a variety of luxurious accommodations. All 360 rooms and suites feature direct ocean views while some feature the ultimate in personal pampering: butler service. With seven specialty restaurants to choose from, you may dine in a different corner of the globe each night without leaving the resort. Enjoy unlimited premium-brand drinks including Beringer house wines at 6 bars, play at endless land and water sports and indulge in a Caribbean-inspired treatment at the full service Red Lane Spa.
Book Online & Get $25 Credit
Get up to $605 Instant Credit
Hold a booking for only $98 per room
Get up to 65% of Rack Rate
Learn more about Sandals Resorts
Call 1-888-963-8986 for immediate assistance
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Sandals South Coast
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes. For Couples only
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Sandals® South Coast
In a class by itself, Sandals South Coast provides a noble escape in a European-style village setting. This resort is truly “the jewel on the south coast” and an ideal location for both adventure travelers and those who just want to relax. Situated within a wilderness preserve and overlooking a half-mile of white-sand beach near the town of Whitehouse, from which this luxury European-style Beach Resort & Spa derives its name.
Sandals Southcoast features three authentic architecturally designed villages: Italian, Dutch and French. Each of the 360 guestrooms and suites distributed among three themed villages are surrounded by landscaped grounds and boast views of the long beach. The resort has four freshwater pools, including a zero-entry pool, three spa tubs, and a European-style spa with a full menu of treatments and therapies (extra fees) offered in 10 treatment rooms and a hydrotherapy room. Use of spa amenities such as saunas, steam rooms, lockers, and the fitness room is complimentary.
Seven restaurants and six bars offer a smorgasbord of international cuisines and a retail arcade houses a gift shop, clothing store, and duty-free jewelry store.
Entertainment – Daily activities and nightly entertainment are designed to keep things busy almost around the clock. Entertainment options include a welcome party, nightly shows, nightly disco, karaoke, talent shows, piano sing-a-longs, guest and staff talent shows, beach parties, games and slot machines. The majority of amenities, activities, and gratuities at this resort are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for the majority of amenities and activities.
Take a stroll through the Park West Art Gallery at Sandals South Coast. The Gallery features original works of famous artists such as Dali, Picasso, and Britto. Not only can you delight in viewing these masterpieces, you can purchase your favorite(s) and Sandals will matte and ship them directly to your home. This resort is part of Sandals Resorts Signature Collection. Guests at Signature Collection resorts receive the following in addition to the standard All-Inclusive package: Daily champagne breakfast in restaurant, room service, where applicable Turn-down service in all rooms and suites Beach valet service – fresh towels, misting bottles, and lounger assistance Beach grill service – beach grills with full table service Signature sunset happy hour with cocktail snacks White-glove service at each resort’s Signature restaurants. Two themed late-night culinary experiences per week.
A peaceful sanctuary
Set within a nature reserve, this resort occupies 50 landscaped acres overlooking a private, white-sand beach on Jamaica’s pristine southwest shore, 75 minutes from the Montego Bay airport.
The 360 guestrooms and suites are located in 3 distinct villages with French, Dutch, and Italian themes. All have private patios or balconies with ocean views, colorful decor, and king beds.
Luxury Included ®
7 restaurants and 6 bars, 3 pools, 4 whirl-pools, a health club, and various land and water activities are included in the room rate. An on-site Red Lane ®Spa offers a full range of Caribbean-inspired treatments and therapies (surcharge).
Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This all-inclusive resort features seven restaurants and six bars, as well as four pools, three spa tubs, and a private white-sand beach. A health club offers cardio equipment, weights, and fitness classes. The room rate also covers entertainment and various land and water activities, including snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, tennis, volleyball, and squash. A full range of treatments and therapies are available at the on-site spa (surcharge).
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information).
Against a sparkling expanse of turquoise water, the resort’s half-mile-long, white-sand beach is the starting point for a host of water sports, including swimming, sailing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, water-skiing, kayaks, and scuba diving, all of which are included in the room rate. International dive certification, as well as an introductory dive course, are available for additional cost. Out of the water, guests can enjoy shuffleboard, bocce ball, pool, and table tennis. They also can find courts for tennis, basketball, and volleyball on site.
Resort staff can assist with arrangements for local nature tours and other trips.
– Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
– Unlimited premium spirits
– Available bars including swim-up bars
– Stocked bars in every room
– Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
– All tips, taxes and gratuities
– Round trip airport transfers
– PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
– Snorkeling (and all equipment)
– Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
– Professional instruction for water sports
– Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
– Day and night tennis
– Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
– Day and night entertainment including live shows
– Round trip airport transfers
– Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
– Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
– Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
– Vacations for Adults.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
A2, P.O. Box 5000, Whitehouse, Jamaica
MBJ – Sangster International Airport
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities