A village in the great outdoors that lets you breathe and discover its treasures at your own pace. Located in the Eastern Townships, a region dotted with picturesque villages which have kept both their Anglo-Saxon charm and their Quebec joie de vivre, Spa Eastman enjoys an ideal setting.
With its nine pavilions and fifteen kilometres of trails spread out on a 315-acre domain in the Eastern Townships, Spa Eastman has become a real ‘village of health.’ Rediscover the joy of breathing fresh mountain air in the heart of the most breathtaking landscapes. Feel the sublime relaxing effect of highest quality treatments performed by professional therapists. Be seduced by the exquisite taste of a new healthy cuisine. Experiment with other ways to shape up with Tai Chi aerobics, Yoga, aqua-aerobics, Pilates and other stimulating fitness classes.
Offering only the best of treatments has enabled Spa Eastman to gain international recognition. The team at Spa Eastman strongly believes in the therapeutic values of their treatments, just as much as in the aesthetic effects and soothing qualities. Because they are an integral part of their programs, they contribute to reinforce the process of relaxation and fitness.
Spa Eastman offers a perfect spa vacation in a restful, replenishing environment that encourages guests to take charge of their physical/mental well-being. All the ingredients are combined to promote the pursuit and maintenance of a healthy and stimulating lifestyle.
Whether you want to unwind completely, improve your eating habits and quality of life, regain your energy, or be pampered without having to worry about anything, you will find exactly what you need at Spa Eastman. And at the end of your stay in this peaceful haven, you will have only one thought-to return as soon as possible!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
895 Chemin des Diligences,
Eastman, QC J0E 1P0, Canada
Type of Spa: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Spa Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Spa Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Spa is Child/Family Friendly: N/A
This Spa is Green-Certified: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
This Spa Resort is Best For: Best for lifestyle improvement, health enhancement, and self-renewal
13 luxury rooms in the main pavilion, and 31 rooms spread throughout seven pavilions make up this small country village. Most pavilions and some of the rooms have fireplaces.
Heated outdoor pool, indoor pool, Hammam, outdoor massages, meditation studio, aerobic studio, fitness equipment, conference rooms.
E.L.D.O.A. stretches for your spine, stress management, relaxation through games, visualization & collage, Pilates, Aerobic tai chi, anti-stress walk.
Fresh, seasonal, local, mainly organic prducts; Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type; organic wines available.
Fitness classes, consultation with a program advisor, evening activities, three guided walks per day, all workshops and lectures. Spa services vary according to packages.
Range of Prices for A La Carte Services
Massage (60 minutes) $85CA; Total shape-up program (120 minutes) $130CA;
Hair Spa package (hair and scalp treatment – 120 minutes) $120CA..
Deposit & Pre-Payment Information
A deposit equal to 50% of the total package price is required at the time of reservation. You can use your credit card (MasterCard, Visa) for this deposit. Balance is due upon check-out.
Deposits (minus the $50 cancellation fee) will be refunded if a cancellation is made more than two weeks prior to arrival. If the cancellation is made less than two weeks before arrival, the deposit amount (minus the $50 cancellation fee) will be credited for a future stay to be scheduled in the following twelve (12) months. No reimbursement will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival. No credit or reimbursement can be given for unused services or early departures.
Payment Methods Accepted
Cash, Visa and MasterCard.
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Accommodation in our hand-picked 4-star or 5-star hotels
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities