The Collector Innfrom
The Collector – Luxury Inn & Gardens is located in the heart of historic downtown St. Augustine. Guests can start their day with a European-style continental breakfast and then take a dip in the heated outdoor pool. Complimentary WiFi is provided for all guests.
Rooms feature decorative touches such as coquina walls, fireplaces, and hardwood floors. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a microwave are included in each room. Select rooms feature upgraded amenities such as a sofa bed, additional living space, and a kitchenette.
Historical tours of the property are provided throughout the week. Guest can hop on one of the property’s bicycles and experience the local area.
The Well is an on-site bar that serves a variety of hand-crafted cocktails and lite appetizers. The bar offers access to a brick courtyard that features outdoor seating.
Popular points of interest within walking distance of The Collector – Luxury Inn & Gardens include Flagler College, Freedom Trail, and Spanish Quarter Museum. Jacksonville International Airport is 47.2 miles away.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
The Collector Inn
149 Cordova Street,
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
Hotel Style & Type: Traditional Boutique Hotel
This Hotel is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Hotel is Beachfront: No
This Hotel is Best For: Single adults & Couples
This Hotel is All-Inclusive: No
This Hotel is Autism-Friendly: No
This Hotel is Family-Friendly: No
This Hotel is Green-Certified: Yes
This Hotel is Adults-only: Yes
This Hotel Offer Programs for Children: No
This Hotel Offers Spa & Wellness Program: N/A
Hotel Brand Affiliation: N/A
History buffs will appreciate The Collector Inn. Their enthusiasm stems from this 30-room hotel’s location on the site of the former Dow Museum of Historic Houses, a 1-acre plot in St. Augustine, Florida, composed of nine homes dating from 1790 to 1910. Guests can learn more about the property’s history on a free walking tour, which is offered three times a week and highly recommended by past lodgers. And though the hotel nods to its past with unique historical features, including coquina walls, fireplaces and refurbished hardwood floors, The Collector isn’t stuck in the past. The property boasts a heated outdoor pool, Wi-Fi access (which the $30 daily resort fee covers) and an iPad in each guest room. Accommodations are also equipped with kitchenettes, flat-screen TVs, bedside charging stations and rainfall shower heads. Though some recent visitors found their digs to be too small (accommodations start at 216 square feet), others appreciated the unique, modern design of each room. The hotel doesn’t house an on-site restaurant, but it does offer free continental breakfast each morning and is home to The Well Bar, a lounge built in St. Augustine’s first two-car garage. When you’re in need of a bite to eat, you can walk to Old Town or hop on one of the hotel’s loaner bikes.
With a stay at The Collector Inn (Adults Only), you’ll be centrally located in St. Augustine, steps from St. George Street and 13 minutes by foot from Castillo de San Marcos. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from Lightner Museum and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Flagler College.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillow-top bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. 50-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Amenities & Services
- Valet Service & Parking
- European Continental Breakfast
- Property Historical Tours (3x a week)
- Heated Pool
- Turn-down Service
- Lawn Games
- Access to 1,000s of online magazines and newspapers
- Assortment of Afternoon Snacks & Bottled Spring Water
- Daily Afternoon & Late Night Happy Hour
- Adults only facility for guests age 16+
- ADA Accessibility & Features, Learn More
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Know Before You Go
- Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Internet access
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
149 Cordova Street, St. Augustine, Florida, United States
JAX – Jacksonville Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities