Welcome to United Vacations – Your Vacation Memories Start Here!
United Vacations® offers the lowest airfares on United Airlines® plus everything you need to create the vacation experience you’ve dreamed of. United offers vacation package options to over 250,000 resorts in over 400 destinations across the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East. And with over 10,000 activities available, your perfect trip is just a few clicks away. Plus, when you vacation with United Vacations, you can earn United MileagePlus® bonus award miles in addition to credited flight miles.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAll-inclusive Vacations, Beach Vacations, Family Vacations, Group Travel, Guided Tours, Honeymoon, Romantic Getaways, Short Breaks, Spa Vacations
Activity Level Leisurely
The experience that’s right for you
Make your vacation special with our recommended selections for all-inclusive, family, and luxury vacations, as well as honeymoons. United Vacations also offers getaways tailored to ski and dive enthusiasts and escorted or independent tours. Enhance your experience by choosing United First® and United Business® airfares. If you are traveling with family and friends, Groups Your Way offers flexible options to easily book your vacation together. Every United Vacations package also comes with our best price guarantee and easy payment options.
United Vacations offers popular picks that fit your interest:
- All Inclusive
- Escorted tours
- Group travel
- Sustainable travel
- Disney vacations
Your United Vacation Package Includes the Following:
- Optional roundtrip flights to destination of choice
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- All meals and beverages (all-inclusive plans only)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Professional guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Air and hotel taxes.
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities