Valentin Imperial Maya
Valentin Imperial Maya
Experience the renowned hospitality of Mexico at the all-inclusive Valentin Imperial Maya. This full-service, all-suite, adults only (18+) resort is richly decorated with authentic colonial accents and is situated between a half-mile expanse of gorgeous white-sand beach and an exotic lagoon in Playa del Secreto. An excellent choice for couples and friends, the Valentin Imperial Maya offers a wealth of amenities, services and activities in the relaxing and culturally rich atmosphere of the Riviera Maya. Guests will enjoy luxury accommodations, long days full of land and water activities, pampering spa services, exquisite dining choices and wonderful day and evening entertainment.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Valentin Imperial Maya
Carr.Fed.307 Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km.311,
Playa del Carmen, QROO, Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Tropical Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples Romance
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Just 25 minutes from Cancun’s International Airport, Valentin Imperial Maya sits on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach of Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach) in the Riviera Maya. This all-inclusive, adults-only resort not only gives you direct access to the beach, but also places you just minutes from the vibrant culture of Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, while totally secluded from the hustle and bustle.
Location Located in Playa del Carmen, Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya All Inclusive – Adults Only is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of El Manglar Golf Course and Maroma Beach. This 4.5-star hotel is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Puerto Morelos Town Square and 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from Xcaret Eco Theme Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 540 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and free minibar items. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Valentin Privilege Accommodations
The ‘Valentin Privilege’ package is the answer for those guests who desire the ultimate pampering. The distinctive personalized services that shape the ‘Valentine Privilege’ package are available at an additional cost and can be added to your reservation as an add on, when reserving a Golden Junior Suite or higher and include:
- Check-in and check-out in private lounge
- Pre-arrival Concierge service
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Exclusive access to privilege lounge (7:00am – 11:00pm) with private business center service w/WiFi, Concierge service and ultra premium bar service.
- Daily newspaper room delivery
- In room fruit basket and fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Upgraded tailor-made mini-bar with selection of premium liquors and snacks
- Exclusive Valentin Privilege beach bag
- Reserved pool OR beach area
- Lobster included at Lobster and Seafood Grill
- Restaurant reservations through the Privilege Club concierge if desired
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Dining This hotel is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Il Olivo, one of the hotel’s 8 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the beach bar or one of 11 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to noon.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
TAG Approved Hotel
The Valentin Imperial Maya is an IGLTA (International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association) (or TAG) approved hotel. The hotel is certified as gay-friendly and has completed employee sensitivity training and has agreed to a list of non-discriminatory and welcoming policies. Please Note: Guests must be at least 18 years of age.
Carr.Fed.307 Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km.311, Playa del Carmen, QROO, Mexico
CUN – Cancun International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities