Zoetry Villa Rolandi, Isla Mujeres, Cancun
Welcome to Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun
Indulge yourself in the Art of Life® at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun, a luxurious, secluded retreat combining Endless Privileges® with holistic wellness, tranquility, and romance. Idyllically located on the exclusive island of Isla Mujeres, this 35 oceanfront room haven features gourmet dining, a Thalasso Spa, luxurious and complimentary deluxe yacht services, Bvlgari® bath amenities and graciously appointed suites, only 25 minutes from mainland Cancun.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Zoetry Villa Rolandi, Isla Mujeres, Cancun
Fracc. Laguna Mar, SM7, MZ75, L15/16, Carretera Sac-Bajo,
Cancun, QR 77400, MEXICO
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
When you stay at Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun in Isla Mujeres, you’ll be on the waterfront, just steps from Garrafon Natural Reef Park and Dolphin Discovery. This 4.5-star hotel is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Norte Beach and 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from Aquaworld.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.
EXPERIENCE ENDLESS PRIVILEGES®
Immerse yourself in the Zoëtry Villa Rolandi experience with Endless Privileges®, offering elevated amenities and a personalized stay. Intertwine wellness, unparalleled gourmet meals, top-shelf spirits, fine wines, entertainment, and other luxury amenities during your getaway.
ENDLESS PRIVILEGES® AMENITIES
Endless Food and Beverage Options:
- Gourmet à la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Limitless international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- 24-hour private in-suite dining
Elevated Service Levels and Amenities:
- Graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped suites with ocean front views
- Twice daily refreshed in-suite mini-bar
- 24-hour concierge services
- Maid service three times daily
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- No check-in or check-out times (subject to availability)
- Luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Welcome bottle of tequila
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available
- Pillow menu, fine luxury linens, bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary handmade beach bag, handmade by Amor a la Niñez, AC, a non-profit organization and the only learning center for children with special needs on Isla Mujeres
- Complimentary 20-minute Thalassotherapy treatment
- Private, deluxe yacht transfer between Cancun and Zoëtry Villa Rolandi for arrival and departure*
- A romantic sunset ride on a private yacht twice a week*
- Complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course
- Rejuvenating Thalasso Spa, outdoor saltwater whirlpool and fully equipped fitness center
*Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance. Yacht operating hours are from 6:00 am to 10:30 pm. Meeting point in Cancun is “Marina Hacienda del Mar,” located in Carretera Puerto Juarez. Time and dates may vary seasonally and due to weather. Please confirm your reservations in advance with our concierge desk.
Wellness & Spa
While staying at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi, indulge in luxurious pampering from head to toe at our Thalasso Spa, which features thalassotherapy treatments.
Our Thalasso Spa features seven treatment cabins, a saltwater pool and steam room. This tranquil, holistic wellness retreat combines relaxing, rejuvenating treatments such as facials, massages and whole body treatments.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Casa Rolandi, one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Need to unwind Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Fracc. Laguna Mar SM. 7 Mza. 75, Lotes 15 y 16 Carretera Sac Bajo, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
CUN – Cancun International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities