Zulal Wellness Resort
Zulal Wellness Resort – slated to open in the second quarter of 2020
Drawing on Chiva-Som’s many years of expertise catering to an exacting global audience whilst retaining an inextricable connection with the local culture, Zulal Wellness Resort will offer the highest international service standards rooted in traditional Qatari hospitality. Located on the coast in northern Qatar, Zulal Wellness Resort will encompass wellness services for guests above the age of 16.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Zulal Wellness Resort
Type of Spa: Wellness Resort
This Spa Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Spa Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Spa is Child/Family Friendly: No. Minimum Age is 16
This Spa is Green-Certified: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
This Spa Resort is Best For: Best for lifestyle improvement, health enhancement, and self-renewal
Set to be Qatar’s largest wellness destination, and the Middle East’s first wellbeing resort, Zulal is expected to be a major tourism transformation driver, bringing the world’s attention to Qatar and the region.
Located in Khasooma, a private coastal location to the north of Qatar, Zulal Wellness Resort brings visitors a unique experience, offering the highest international standards that are inclusive of local family values.
Zulal is an Arabic word which means ‘pure natural water’ and is used to reflect the rejuvenating properties of the natural water found in the desert.
Zulal Wellness Resort offers two venues for health and wellbeing. Adults can access a wide range of therapeutic and lifestyle enhancement treatments based upon traditional Arabic and Islamic wellness principles through the destination.
Specially developed unique wellness therapies will encompass traditional healing principles, which together with architecture and services inspired by local heritage, will ensure Zulal Wellness Resort is a true showcase of Qatari culture, both traditional and modern.
Our Spa packages include the following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection of spa hotels and resorts
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Full use of spa facilities
- One 60-minute Signature Massage for each guest
- Yoga Classes (if available)
- Hotel Taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities