Great Things To Do While In Asia
Looking for things to do while in Asia? Check out our list of popular things to see and do:
- Take a ride on the Palace on Wheels through India for its splendid Raj experience.
- Book accommodations at Japan’s B&B’s or ryokens with personal hot springs in the room.
- Take a nighttime cruise on a yacht through Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong.
- Explore the old and confusing alleyways of Shanghai.
- Shanghai Acrobats – a must see!
- Go clothes shopping in Shanghai for custom on-the-spot tailoring.
- Visit the New Beijing Museum – progressive in presentation and delightfully informative.
- Get a reflexology massage anywhere in Asia – serious, curative, inexpensive.
- Ride the Bullet Train throughout Japan.
- Have a table-cooked sukiyaki dinner with Kobe beef in southern Japan.
- Ride an elephant and then watch as it paints a picture of you in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Wander the night market in Chant Mai – best in Asia. Have a Thai massage at the Wat Pho Temple in Bangkok – the real deal. Don’t miss High Tea at the Peninsula Hong Kong.
- Take a power walk along the rim of Victoria Peak in Hong Kong and stop to take in the views.
- Book an afternoon of treatments at the Mandarin Oriental Spa in Bangkok.
- Attend the Pushkar Camel Fair in India.
- Wander the ancient medinas of Kashgar.
- Watch an impromptu Chinese Opera performance in People’s Park in Urumpi and Shanghai – or any People’s Park in China.
- Visit orangutan sanctuaries in Borneo and search the forests for pygmy rhinos.
Travel is SWELL, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-963-8986